- Software, FinTech/InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Account Executive with German
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 2 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
At Payhawk, we’re building the financial system of tomorrow. Our mission is to simplify the way companies spend and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating its payments and revamping its finance team operations.
Founded in 2018, we’re now more than 200 people spread across six international offices including our office in the heart of Paris. Our team has raised more than $240M to disrupt the expense management sector and Payhawk has recently reached the unicorn status. 🦄
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to work with prospective customers to qualify them by understanding their unique company challenges and goals. Your will contribute to our business growth in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere as a valuable member of the Payhawk team. You will be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base in the SME segment working with executives and finance managers in companies with less than 500 FTEs. The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales, negotiation and expansion of accounts. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Inspire and educate prospects on the value of Payhawk
- Execute on prospecting techniques, lead qualification and online demos, all the way through to closing the sale.
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers.
- Maintain records of all our interactions with prospects using our CRM.
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Engage with the Product and Tech teams to help drive product strategy.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Excellent written and spoken German
- At least 2-years of experience in a Software as a Service company in a sales-related role such as Account Executive, Inside Sales or Pre-sales
- Experience with CRMs systems such as Salesforce, Copper or others
- Experience with sales automation tools like LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Dux Soup and others
- The ability to engage with and attract new customers
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate and goal oriented
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales or marketing
- Ability to do light travel
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Additional Medical care
- Company office massages
- Personal assistant service
- Campus X membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru