Damien is a graduate of the special school of architecture. He started his career at the special school of public works, but created his own graphic subcontracting company for architects: architectural drawings and computer-generated images are at the heart of his activity.
In 2004, he joined the Patriarche agency and created the Paris office, based in Bercy-Village. He quickly took over the management of the Parisian team, and then focused on the implementation of working methods and concepts within the agency.
In 2006, he became Managing Director and returned to Le Bourget du Lac in 2009 to be closer to the general services.
It has at heart to innovate, it is under the impulse that various subsidiaries are created whose trades related to architecture make it possible to better meet the needs of clients: graphic design, communication, promotion, furniture, turnkey projects.
Damien tries to keep a global vision and knows all the projects of the agency. In addition to ensuring the complete management of this international agency, he participates in the management of some specific projects.
With more than 10 years of experience in France and abroad (Europe, United States, Canada, India and the Netherlands) and a Master II in urban projects and architecture obtained at the University of Quebec in Montreal and at the Grenoble Urban Planning Institute, Thibault was successively in charge of the territorial strategy pole at INterland (2005 - 2008), Managing Director for IUPD in India (2009 - 2012) and Senior urban designer and architect at OMA / Rem Koolhaas.
He joined the Patriarche agency at the end of 2016 as head of the urban planning division, then head of innovation. He became a Partner in December 2018.
After a double degree in engineering and architecture, Emilie worked for two years in project management before joining Patriarche as a works engineer: a job that mixes human adventure, technical and financial challenges. Companies, project managers, acousticians, technical controllers, etc.
Emilie manages and coordinates all the people involved in the construction of a project, from the contracting of works contracts to project acceptance.
- Patriarche is an agency that creates architecture through the collaboration of architects and engineers.
- An enthusiastic agency where respect and humility drive relationships.
- An adventurous agency that knows how to think outside the box.
- A user-focused agency that builds for real people.
- A dynamic, flexible and responsive agency.
- A cultivated and open-minded agency that looks to the world for inspiration to create and innovate, never to copy.
- A free agency that refuses to compromise on its code of ethics.
- A conscious agency, committed to preserving the environment to build and imagine the future.
- A rich agency where proximity encourages exchange, the emergence of ideas, and the mobilization of multiple professions.
Patriarche’s collaborators are adventurous, working and growing in multidisciplinary and international teams.
At Patriarche, innovation is at the heart of all of our projects, small or large, in the public or private sector, in France or in Europe, but also in Africa, Asia or North America. We are continuously researching and experimenting with new sustainable concepts.
- 8 offices in Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Bourget du Lac, Basel, Gland, Quebec City and Montreal.
- A family business and a people-centered organization.
- Our employees are excited to come to work on Monday mornings.