- Permanent contract
- Foodservice, Gourmet Grocery
- More than 2000 employees
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
Nestlé je přední světovou potravinářskou firmou, podnikající v oblasti výživy, zdraví a zdravého životního stylu. Společnost založil Henri Nestlé ve Švýcarsku v roce 1866. V České republice a na Slovensku patří Nestlé jako významnému výrobci a zaměstnavateli dlouhodobě jedno z předních míst v rámci tuzemského potravinářského průmyslu.
- We are professionals in more than a name! What you will find under our brand is a comprehensive offer of products for all types of businesses involved in gastronomy, restaurants and cafés. We not only put our hearts and expertise into the meals we make, we also make a top priority of putting in top
- quality ingredients. Join the Nestlé Professional team, share your experience and help us stay at the top.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
- Build online strategy in cooperation with trade marketing manager for food and beverages. Build communication online plan and execute for food & for beverages NP CZ/SK/HU.
Build the trade promotions for key account customers and choosen customers to develop online sales on yearly bases – Action Plan per customer. Use all the possible tools of CRM systems – Limigo, CLM to develop set channels in combination with online, sales field force and databases for CZ/SK/HU. For HU build reporting system. Based on the CRM data and tools launch projects for channel development. Maintain and use external database. Acquire / maintain / develop database of final customers with key business data to get relevant understanding of channel / final customer behaviour and development in order to fully explore business opportuntities. In cooperation with Portfolio Manager, Food&Beverages Channel Specialist and CCSD manager develop and update channel / key final customers' insights in order to provide relevant channel / key final customer focused activities to increase Nestlé Professional sales. Based on close cooperation with Food Channel specialist and international cooperation to build local development of online and CRM system usage/developments, based on international best practices. Execute global action plan of online communication. Analytical support</li><li>analyze internal and external data, monitor competitive activities, RTM and key final customers activities and provide recommendations for NP in online and CRM area. (Limigo, CLM reports, monitoring of competitors activities in online) Ensure and execute internal and external communication, e.g. workplace, Nestlé Weekly, etc.</li></ul><h3>What you can gain</h3><ul><li>We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction</li><li>We are a green office close to the nature</li><li>We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
- have prior experience in online marketing, equivalent FMCG min. 3 years or digital marketing experience – 3 years or B2B ecommerce experience
- have basic orientation in gastronomic area
- know how to work with business insight/forecasting and budgeting
- already have experience with working in cross functional teams
- are keen to work creatively and apply innovative approach
- are passionate, have good presentation and communication skills
- are not afraid to speak English
- Přidat k oblíbeným
- Sdílet na Twitteru
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na LinkedInu