- Software, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Business Developer - EMEA (Paris)
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Meero is a 6-year-old company with already over 450 employees and offices in Paris, Tokyo, Bangalore, Singapore, Graz and Stuttgart.
Meero is the world expert in image quality, providing the best end-to-end visual content solution for online sellers. From on-demand professional photography anywhere in the world to AI-based image management and quality enhancement, we’re here to analyze, optimize and beautify all the visual content to boost online sales.
Meero’s core mission is to empower photographers to focus on what they love: photography! We take care of the rest by relying on tech and AI.
Started in 2016, Meero is on a mission to make life easier for photographers and customers alike by bringing the top-name brands directly to image creators all the while expediting all of the tedious work. From its state-of-the-art image editing technology to our teams positioned around the world, Meero is helping creators do what they do best: create.
Meero is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team. Have a look if you needed more reasons to become a Meeronaut: https://bit.ly/2UDSXiJ
Check out this new position:
Meero is looking for a talented Business Developer, to lead business development and support the growth of the companies across the EMEA region focusing on selling our tech-enabled tools to major industry players.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build and execute successful and scalable strategies to grow Meero’s EMEA business and strengthen our new products.
- Opportunity planning of our strategic EMEA accounts
- Identify and approach key potential strategic customers
- Be responsible for hitting our aggressive commercial goals through generating new opportunities and leveraging existing pipeline
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Closely collaborate with Product, Marketing, Onboarding and Client Success Management to influence product roadmap and ensure smooth client onboarding and experience
- Act as technical Expert, be highly knowledgeable about our softwares and services
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3+ years Proven work experience as a Strategic account manager or Key account manager, preferably in a Saas business
- Experience working on B2B sales, preferably on long sales cycles
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and Account management systems (Salesforce or Hubspot)
- Great understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and can do attitude. Ability to create relationships with major stakeholders
- Fluent in English, a third language is a plus
- Interview with our Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview with your future manager (VP Sales) & a team member
- Interview with our Chief Revenue Officer
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru