- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Stage - Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Malt is the fastest-growing European marketplace connecting over 320 000 freelancers with more than 40 000 clients in search of talent to contribute to their projects. Our platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiege, Malt has become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace, now home to a dynamic community of 470k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
At Malt, we believe that success is powered by the perfect combination of the right people, the right team, and the right projects.
To do this, we’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, AI-driven tech platform—to match companies with the right freelance talent. But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more. It’s all about giving both freelancers and companies added peace of mind, so that every experience on Malt is nothing less than (inter)stellar.
Today, our company is growing fast! We have recently acquired Comatch, the Berlin-based marketplace for independent management consultants and industry experts.
We need people like you to help us write this next chapter. So, if you’re up for a rewarding challenge, don’t wait—get your ticket to planet Malt today. Because together, we can change the world of work.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 18+ countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
About the role
We are looking for a passionate Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations team. The latter holds a central place in Malt's setup to accelerate our growth efficiently.
You will be part of a team composed of growth experts and experienced ex-consultants, with an international scope (France, Germany, Spain & more to come). You will be involved in a wide variety of strategic and operational projects to improve our sales efficiency (KPIs, loyalty levers, customer segmentation, etc.) and help us make the best decisions. This role will allow you to develop your analytical and technical skills (Data Analysis, CRM) and your team spirit thanks to numerous interactions with business teams (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Data).
As a Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst, your missions will be
Our Recruitment process
☎️ Proposal within 48h
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru