- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Alternance - Business Developer & Account Manager (Toulouse)
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Malt is the fastest-growing European marketplace connecting over 320 000 freelancers with more than 40 000 clients in search of talent to contribute to their projects. Our platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiege, Malt has become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace, now home to a dynamic community of 470k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
At Malt, we believe that success is powered by the perfect combination of the right people, the right team, and the right projects.
To do this, we’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, AI-driven tech platform—to match companies with the right freelance talent. But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more. It’s all about giving both freelancers and companies added peace of mind, so that every experience on Malt is nothing less than (inter)stellar.
Today, our company is growing fast! We have recently acquired Comatch, the Berlin-based marketplace for independent management consultants and industry experts.
We need people like you to help us write this next chapter. So, if you’re up for a rewarding challenge, don’t wait—get your ticket to planet Malt today. Because together, we can change the world of work.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 18+ countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
About the role 🚀
This apprenticeship will allow you to be integrated into the Sales department of Malt. Your role will take place throughout the sales cycle, from prospecting to signing contracts, including customer meetings, defining needs, promoting the advantages of Malt and finally building customer loyalty. You will help companies to find the best freelancers to answer their needs !
Being an intern at Malt means support your manager in his day-to-day actions through real teamwork while becoming autonomous by developing your own customer portfolio.
If you're looking for a highly formative sales experience, this apprenticeship is a great opportunity to learn.
If everything goes well, you will be able to continue the Malt adventure with a permanent contract directly after your apprenticeship !
Your main tasks will be to:
- Build sales action plans for major accounts (map the challenges and current events of an account, define the key decision-makers and the associated conquest actions)
- Moderate and qualify customers by gathering relevant information (project seriousness, size of the structure, sector, needs, stakes...)
- Prospect for new clients using our different tools (Linkedin Sales Navigator, Salesloft and our CRM...) to obtain telephone appointments
- Assist in the preparation of client meetings, identifying key information about the potential client. You will define the objectives and key messages to be conveyed
- Participate in sales meetings to identify customer needs
- Help your clients in their search for freelancers and help them discover the best profiles
- Collect feedback from clients and interpret it to propose improvements to the platform
- Work in collaboration with our product team on our own CRM to improve the efficiency of the team on a daily basis
📆 Our recruitment process 📆
☎️ Proposal within 48h
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru