- Software, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Social Media Manager
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: 3 rok VŠ
- zkušenosti: > 3 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Make is the leading visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything - from tasks and workflows to apps and systems - without coding.
Make enables individuals, teams, and enterprises across all verticals to create powerful custom solutions that scale their businesses faster than ever. Make powers over 500,000+ organizations around the globe.
Make has been a part of Celonis, a German software company focused on process mining, currently one of the most valuable start-ups in Germany and NYC, since 2020.
Make currently operates as an independent business unit under the Celonis umbrella.
Join us for the ride!
We’re looking for a highly creative, articulate, and experienced Social Media Manager to help us promote the Make brand narrative across all channels and engage with our communities. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for crafting the social media and communications strategy.
In your role, you’ll stay current with company and industry news and developments to bring fresh and timely content to our global social channels. Your interest in the latest social media trends and tools will keep us on the cutting edge of content delivery and measurement.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with our customers and prospects on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social channels with regular, compelling content
- Develop and deliver tactics and communication plans to help spread brand awareness and recognition
- Monitor press stories relating to the company and brand to maximize opportunities for positive PR
- Work with the full marketing team to communicate Make brand, messaging priorities, and thought leadership while ensuring continued alignment with company goals
- Develop and report on KPIs, measuring the impact of social media content and campaigns while optimizing to improve ROI
- Grow Make’s social following in our market, tailoring content as needed
- Manage the distribution and promotion of content through various channels, including Reddit and Quora, in addition to other social media platforms
- Drive PR efforts for brand awareness and product launches
- Work with a PR agency to ensure consistency with external communications
- Plan and execute market research as well as competitive analysis to reinforce positioning strategies.
- Create and lead the strategy for online and offline marketing events, including monthly webinars
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing communications role (SaaS or B2B technology)
- 1+ years of experience running and promoting webinars
- 1+ years of content marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on communications, marketing, or business
- Excellent level of English, both written and verbal
- Experience working with designers, videographers, and creative professionals
- Experience planning, developing and implementing marketing activities
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Quora, as well as social advertising
- Experience working with project management, social media management, and PR tools
- Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with global teams
- Strong analytical skills to report regularly on results and improve marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Experience with Sprout Social, Airtable, SEO best practices and Google Analytics is a plus
- Passion and understanding of automation/integration platforms are a plus
- Willing to produce samples of work on request
🌎 Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
📈 Stock units: Enjoy RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day.
☀️ 25 days of vacation and 4 sick days for your proper recovery
🕒 Remote work and flexible hours - We let you structure your hours and work location that suit you best. Stay flexible, even with a full-time job. On top of that we support our remote colleagues by providing a monthly allowance 💰.
📚 Learn & Grow! - Every Maker has access to an annual budget for development and enrichment opportunities. Coaching, mentoring, training, languages, tech conferences? Up to you!
🖥️ Height-adjustable office desk with Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor and access to a company 3D printer will be a part of your workspace setup.
👶 Extra parental leave: We offer paid leave for new parents, including up to 24 weeks (primary parent) and 12 weeks (supporting parent).
🏋️ Multisport card - we contribute to your Multisport card.
🧘 A subscription to Headspace - we care for your mental health. Enjoy full access to a leading mindfulness and meditation platform.
🍕 Our weekly breakfasts, lunches, and Friday breaks give on-site colleagues a chance to unwind together. + unlimited snack bar.
🐶 You can expect many furry friends of various sizes, shapes, colors in our Prague office and you can bring your own too! :)
🎉 We host and enjoy various events from game nights, beer & board games, pizza & movie nights as well as sport-related activities.
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!