- Software, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Senior Software Engineer - Front-end (Angular)
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Bez dokladu o vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 3 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Make is the leading visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything - from tasks and workflows to apps and systems - without coding.
Make enables individuals, teams, and enterprises across all verticals to create powerful custom solutions that scale their businesses faster than ever. Make powers over 500,000+ organizations around the globe.
Make has been a part of Celonis, a German software company focused on process mining, currently one of the most valuable start-ups in Germany and NYC, since 2020.
Make currently operates as an independent business unit under the Celonis umbrella.
Join us for the ride!
What you’ll do:
- You will become part of a cross-functional product team
- Design and develop solutions to interesting problems, build new product features
- Implement web designs
- Refactor code to improve maintainability, performance and resiliency of our user experiences
- Fix bugs
- Write unit and integration tests
- Ship code to production
- Automate repetitive work
- Write and review RFCs and technical documentation
- Review and give feedback on work of others
- Grow and help others grow professionally
- If you like, you can participate in cross-cutting initiatives and influence how engineering practices and tooling evolve at Make
- Last but not least have fun at work :)
What we expect from you:
You know what it takes to build a performant web app that feels great to work with, because you did it a couple of times already. You know common software design patterns and have applied them in your designs. You produce readable, well documented and tested code. You can have a funded technical discussion and back your opinions by facts and data.
In particular, we’d like you to have the following:
- Proven experience in developing complex front-ends or SPAs (3+ years for mid-level, 5+ years for senior)
- Understanding of the end-to-end web development process, with an emphasis on front-end design and development
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs
- Attention to detail and spotting things that feel visually “off”
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, back-end developers, and other relevant staff members.
- Experience with Pug and with animation will be an advantage
- Experience with web experimentation and A/B testing is welcome, too
- Strong command of English – verbal & written (we’re an international team)
What we offer:
🌎 Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
📈 Stock units: Enjoy RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day.
☀️ 25 days of vacation and 4 sick days for your proper recovery
🕒 Remote work and flexible hours - We let you structure your hours and work location that suit you best. Stay flexible, even with a full-time job. On top of that we support our remote colleagues by providing a monthly allowance 💰.
📚 Learn & Grow! - Every Maker has access to an annual budget for development and enrichment opportunities. Coaching, mentoring, training, languages, tech conferences? Up to you!
🖥️ Height-adjustable office desk with Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor and access to a company 3D printer will be a part of your workspace setup.
👶 Extra parental leave: We offer paid leave for new parents, including up to 24 weeks (primary parent) and 12 weeks (supporting parent).
🏋️ Multisport card - we contribute to your Multisport card.
🧘 A subscription to Headspace - we care for your mental health. Enjoy full access to a leading mindfulness and meditation platform.
🍕 Our weekly breakfasts, lunches, and Friday breaks give on-site colleagues a chance to unwind together. + unlimited snack bar.
🐶 You can expect many furry friends of various sizes, shapes, colors in our Prague office and you can bring your own too! :)
🎉 We host and enjoy various events from game nights, beer & board games, pizza & movie nights as well as sport-related activities.
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!