- Software, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Senior DevOps Engineer
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 5 let
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Make is the leading visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything - from tasks and workflows to apps and systems - without coding.
Make enables individuals, teams, and enterprises across all verticals to create powerful custom solutions that scale their businesses faster than ever. Make powers over 500,000+ organizations around the globe.
Make has been a part of Celonis, a German software company focused on process mining, currently one of the most valuable start-ups in Germany and NYC, since 2020.
Make currently operates as an independent business unit under the Celonis umbrella.
Join us for the ride!
We’re working on building one of the fastest-growing automation platforms and we are looking to hire a passionate professional with a strong interest to shape a career with a focus on Cloud services. Our team is strictly technical, so you won’t be “bothered” by business areas.
The team is formed by a few senior specialists, who you can join with your skills and experience not only in Kubernetes and automation but with your own ideas on how to improve the current implementation. Sharing knowledge inside the team is one of our high priorities and we would like to learn from you as well. The aim is to ensure the maximum stability of our platform and thus contribute to the satisfaction of our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Consulting on the operational requirements of software solutions
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements
- Working with the newest technologies like AWS (Auto Scaling, Load Balancer, EC2, RDS, EFS, Route53, VPC, etc.), Kubernetes, Docker, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Postgres, Datadog, and more
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors
- Mentoring junior DevOps engineers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Troubleshooting, resolving alerts and issues coming from production
- Being responsible for providing second-level technical support for our cloud and for our B2B clients from all around the world
- One week per month working 24/7 on-call, and rest of the month regular working hours
- Testing the current solutions, finding weaknesses and proposing improvements
- Participating in loss simulations and infrastructure improvement proposals
- At least 5 years of experience in managing and administering Linux/Unix based infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP or similar
- Experience with IaC (we are using Terraform)
- Experience with Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, firewalls, LAN/WAN, Traceroute, Wireshark, cURL and/or related)
- Experience with modern application packaging, deployment, containerization, and other supporting tools (we are using Helm)
- Experience with Github or similar
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines (ArgoCD, Gitlab pipelines, Github actions, etc.)
- Experiences with Nginx/Apache
- Extensive experience in DevOps engineering, team management, and collaboration
- Advanced knowledge of programming / scripting languages such as e.g. Python, Java, Bash, GO, etc. and writing code and scripts
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior DevOps engineers, as well as report to management
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation
- Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Analytical skills and ability to get quickly from problem to solution
- Customer oriented, self-motivated and proactive working attitude
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills in English both written and spoken
- Team player
What we offer:
🌎 Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
📈 Stock units: Enjoy RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day.
☀️ 25 days of vacation and 4 sick days for your proper recovery
🕒 Remote work and flexible hours - We let you structure your hours and work location that suit you best. Stay flexible, even with a full-time job. On top of that we support our remote colleagues by providing a monthly allowance 💰.
📚 Learn & Grow! - Every Maker has access to an annual budget for development and enrichment opportunities. Coaching, mentoring, training, languages, tech conferences? Up to you!
🖥️ Height-adjustable office desk with Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor and access to a company 3D printer will be a part of your workspace setup.
👶 Extra parental leave: We offer paid leave for new parents, including up to 24 weeks (primary parent) and 12 weeks (supporting parent).
🏋️ Multisport card - we contribute to your Multisport card.
🧘 A subscription to Headspace - we care for your mental health. Enjoy full access to a leading mindfulness and meditation platform.
🍕 Our weekly breakfasts, lunches, and Friday breaks give on-site colleagues a chance to unwind together. + unlimited snack bar.
🐶 You can expect many furry friends of various sizes, shapes, colors in our Prague office and you can bring your own too! :)
🎉 We host and enjoy various events from game nights, beer & board games, pizza & movie nights as well as sport-related activities.
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!