- Software, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
(Medior or Senior) Software Engineer - Full-Stack
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 3 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Make is the leading visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything - from tasks and workflows to apps and systems - without coding.
Make enables individuals, teams, and enterprises across all verticals to create powerful custom solutions that scale their businesses faster than ever. Make powers over 500,000+ organizations around the globe.
Make has been a part of Celonis, a German software company focused on process mining, currently one of the most valuable start-ups in Germany and NYC, since 2020.
Make currently operates as an independent business unit under the Celonis umbrella.
Join us for the ride!
We are developers and we take it for granted that we can solve pretty much anything by writing software. But what if someone is not a developer or doesn’t have access to one? Chances are that they will end up doing the same boring tasks over and over, copy-pasting data from one place to another, wasting time on low-value work instead of doing something way more impactful.
With Make, we give anyone the opportunity to build powerful automations in a way that almost feels like a game. We give anyone a chance to experience the joy of building something that just works. We turn regular people into makers.
What you’ll do:
- Become part of a cross-functional product team
- Design and develop solutions to interesting problems, build new product features
- Refactor code to improve maintainability, performance, reliability and resiliency of our systems
- Fix bugs
- Write unit and integration tests
- Ship code to production
- Automate repetitive work
- Write and review RFCs and technical documentation
- Review and give feedback on work of others
- Grow and help others grow professionally
- If you like, you can participate in cross-cutting initiatives and influence how engineering practices and tooling evolve at Make
- Have fun at work :)
You have built a back-end service or few. You know what it takes to run a service in production under load and how to tell it’s healthy. You can confidently contribute to both back-end and front-end layers of the app stack, although you may prefer one over the other. You know common software and microservice design patterns and have applied them in your designs. You produce readable, well-documented and tested code. You can have a funded technical discussion and back your opinions by facts and data.
In particular, we’d like you to have the following:
- Proven experience in developing cloud services (3+ years for mid-level, 5+ years for senior)
- Experience with Docker, software containerization and microservices architectures are more than welcome
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Angular and other particular technologies from our stack is a true benefit
- Strong command of English – verbal & written (we’re an international team)
What we offer:
🌎 Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
📈 Stock units: Enjoy RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day.
☀️ 25 days of vacation and 4 sick days for your proper recovery
🕒 Remote work and flexible hours - We let you structure your hours and work location that suit you best. Stay flexible, even with a full-time job. On top of that we support our remote colleagues by providing a monthly allowance 💰.
📚 Learn & Grow! - Every Maker has access to an annual budget for development and enrichment opportunities. Coaching, mentoring, training, languages, tech conferences? Up to you!
🖥️ Height-adjustable office desk with Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor and access to a company 3D printer will be a part of your workspace setup.
👶 Extra parental leave: We offer paid leave for new parents, including up to 24 weeks (primary parent) and 12 weeks (supporting parent).
🏋️ Multisport card - we contribute to your Multisport card.
🧘 A subscription to Headspace - we care for your mental health. Enjoy full access to a leading mindfulness and meditation platform.
🍕 Our weekly breakfasts, lunches, and Friday breaks give on-site colleagues a chance to unwind together. + unlimited snack bar.
🐶 You can expect many furry friends of various sizes, shapes, colors in our Prague office and you can bring your own too! :)
🎉 We host and enjoy various events from game nights, beer & board games, pizza & movie nights as well as sport-related activities.
If you prefer more frontend or backend, we have also opportunities for Backend or Frontend developers!🙂
You can join us in our Prague office or work remotely from Czechia 🇨🇿
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!