- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Product Manager - Ecosystem
- Plný úvazek
- Paris, Bruxelles, Bordeaux…Více11
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 2 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Join the Future of Video Engagement
We are looking for great talents to join our fast growing team
Founded in 2016, Livestorm allows companies to organize powerful online meetings, webinars and virtual events from end-to-end. Our web-browser platform provides teams with all the workflows around video engagement to promote, host and analyze online events.
Livestorm is built with ease of use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500s. Brand like Shopify, Honda, Spendesk, Front and Revolut trust Livestorm for premium video engagement during their online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, feedback, and mistales.
Livestorm finally makes it possible to bring people together virtually worldwide as if they were in the same room.
Every business trip that is no longer necessary thanks to Livestorm contributes to making the world a little more sustainable
Diversity and inclusion:
At Livestorm, we believe that diversity’s got talent! We are committed to building an inclusive company culture in which a diverse mix of talented people will feel proud to join and engage.
Our goal is to ensure that every Stormie feels valued and has the opportunity to thrive.
All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The coworking space is covered up to €300 or $350 including VAT per month
Take care of yourself with Moka.care
Learning & Development program:
You have access to learning classes on Udemy for Business.
You have a budget of €750 or $850 per year for learning & development that can be used for training, conferences, books…
After the validation of your first 6 months, you can benefit from €1,000 or $1,200 to equip yourself for remote work
For French contracts
Health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%):
- Koala formula, possibility of additional options.
- Can cover your family (spouse, children) at 50% too.
- Foresight is also with Alan.
CSE with cultural & sports activities via Leeto.
Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work:
- You can benefit from €500 per year if you go to the office or a coworking space.
- Please note that it’s for the use of a personal bicycle or shared mobility services.
For the rest of the world
Having an EOR contract means you have a local employer and that you contribute to your local unemployment & retirement funds.
You benefit from all the legal and mandatory rules and benefits from your work contract country.
You benefit from at least 25 PTO a year.
You benefit from the bank holidays from your work contract country (depending on your region or even city).
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is redoubling its efforts to more thoroughly integrate our solution with our customers’ software ecosystem. To this end, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Ecosystem tribe.
Your mission will be to:
- Identify and prioritize the most promising 3rd parties we need to integrate with to unlock new use cases, increase revenue and retention
- Lead a cross-disciplinary team of seasoned tech and product profiles to design and build elegant, efficient and reliable integrations
- Streamline the overall app marketplace and setup experience
- Build and set in motion processes to qualify inbound integration requests, manage resulting projects and develop successful, long-term technical and marketing partnerships.
Our product team is currently composed of 4 Product Managers and 4 Product Designers. You'll work alongside Product Managers, Developers, Designers, and QA engineers. You will work hand-in-hand with Michael, the other PM of the tribe, and report to Julien, our Head of Product Management.
We are a fully remote company and the members of our team are located everywhere across Europe so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Understand customers and leads' pain points and needs through qualitative user research and quantitative data analysis
- Analyze product usage through our analytical tools stack to understand what drives usage and conversion
- Benchmark and select vendors to provide the best experience to Livestorm's users
- Build and nurture your product vision based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap and OKRs: you will make sure that we’re building the right features
- Make sure your team understands and embraces it through your engaging communication
- Work closely with Product Designers and Engineers to come up with the best solutions to address your users' pain points
- Turn your roadmap into a backlog of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Organize and plan sprints with the help of the engineering manager
- Ensure that all features shipped by your team are bug-free (with the QA team’s help)
- Test hypothesis and ideas on the field
- Analyze features performance through A/B testing, behavioral data, etc.
For this Product Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You have been a Product Manager for 2 years at least (in a B2B SaaS is a huge plus)
- You are a product lover with a deep understanding of how to create the best user experience possible
- You have an engineering mindset and basic development knowledge (you know what an API is)
- You have a growth mindset and know how to optimize UX for conversion
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and rigorous person
- You can communicate (written and verbally) with clarity, humility, and precision both in French and English
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a time difference of 2 hours maximum)
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru