- Hoteliérství, Turismus, Residential Real Estate
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Lead Data Analyst - CDI - Paris
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 5 let
Who are they?
Le Collectionist is the European leader in high-end seasonal home rental and hospitality. We have one obsession: re-inventing the world of luxury hospitality, bringing the standards of a 5-star hotel into the intimacy of a home. We are working hard for our Owners, Guests, Teams & Partners, to bring them the same level of digital experience as in the mainstream hospitality industry.
At Le Collectionist, we have a lot of data. Data about
- our Owners and their properties
- our Guests, their travel needs and preferences
- our ecosystem of local partners (chefs, skippers, ski instructors, etc)
Today all this data is scattered across several environments (production database, CRM and marketing tools, etc). The company has reached a point where leveraging this data asset will be key for its future growth and to keep on offering delightful experiences to our users.
Why join us?
We are offering you the opportunity to be the first Data Analyst of our young and fast-growing Tech & Product team. The challenge: help us achieve our data 0 to 1 by building the foundations of a Business Intelligence / data team.
You will help us create
- The transverse BI platform we need to empower all teams to make data-driven decisions for our business and users
- The product analytics stack
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will team up with an experienced Data Engineer. You will have a 360 view on all the aspects of the company: product, marketing, ops, sales, …
Your key missions
- Co-build the cross-functional Business Intelligence platform (eg - Tableau, Looker, Sisense, etc) to empower all teams with clean and actionable insights
- Infuse a data-informed mindset in our company strategy by working at the service of the leadership
- Support business teams (Sales, Ops, Marketing) with analyses and reporting
- Co-define the Business Intelligence roadmap with the leadership and the head of product
- Contribute to the definition of the product strategy by defining, analyzing and reporting on product KPIs
- Contribute to product discovery by uncovering users’ needs and patterns through data
- Contribute to product experimentation through the set-up and use of AB testing tools
🚌 50% reimbursement of the transport pass
🎂 1 day off for your birthday (excluding weekends and public holidays).
✈️ A 500 € voucher to visit the other offices: Marseille, Ibiza, Bordeaux, Annecy, Barcelona & Verbier
🍽️ Restaurant vouchers worth €8
💻 A laptop computer
🚀 An annual seminar (the next one is scheduled for 18/19 April 2023)
🎊 Events all year round (Christmas Party, Raclette Party, Summer Party…)
💵 Endless co-optation (up to 1000 euros for a CDI)
☀️ A surprise experience worth 150 euros to be won every quarter
🏡 Full remote possible
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Data Analyst
- Knowledge in SQL and applied statistics
- Proficiency in data visualization tools
- Experience in synthesizing and communicating data clearly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically
- Results-driven and impact-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English and French
- A background in Product Analytics is a plus
- Previous experience working with a Data Engineer is a plus
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
All our positions are open, with equal skills, to employees with specific needs/accommodations related to a disability.
- HR Interview
- Interview with the Head of Product
- Interview with the CMO
- Case study
- Interview with the CTO
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru