- Plný úvazek
- Plný úvazek
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
We are entering a new era of AI, interested?
Our mission at Kili is to help F1000 (Safran, Credit Agricole, Bureau Veritas..) and scale-up (VitaDX, Jellysmack…) clients to industrialize their AI projects into production.
The company secured over $30 million from tier 1 VCs (Serena Capital, Headline, Balderton) with support from top business angels (CEO Algolia, CEO Datadog, and others..). Therefore, Kili is on its way to scale up aggressively to the global market with the best data annotation solution.
How will you make impact at Kili?
Solution Consultant role at Kili will lay the groundwork for massive growth as we pursue the ambitious mission of enabling F1000 enterprises to transform their organization with AI. You are the guiding force behind bringing Kili’s product and vision to prospects. The Solution Consultant provide strategic support to the sales team by developing solution offerings that deliver value for our customers. You’ll be very commercially focused and will understand how to transfer the feature set of the platform into commercial value for the client. You will serve as thoughtful advisors throughout the Sales process. Overall, you’ll play a critical role in moving the company to the next level.
As a Solution consultant, your will be responsible to progress opportunities in new accounts and positioning Kili solution through strategic value based selling
- Successfully collaborating with Account Executives and customers in a consultative sales process supporting complex deal cycles where you will identify value and ROI to support customer’s needs
- Responsibilities include pre-sales analysis, RFP management, competitor analysis as well as provide technical expertise to Account Executives
- Work with Kili Prospects up to CXO level to run discovery workshops, understand business challenges and objectives and map these to Kili solution
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and other departments to drive sustainable company growth.
- Business planning with Account Executives (including pipeline management and forecasting) with repeatable, accurate forecasts and commits, reflective of real-time activity.
Reporting to our Head of Sales, the successful candidate must be an entrepreneurial, customer-focused leader with strong analytical skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfort with ambiguity and strong understanding of the nascent and moving AI industry is necessary.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience of supporting the sales of SaaS platforms, ideally in the data space
- Strong technical background in **data science, machine learning and business analytics
- Strong proficiency in database technologies SQL, No-SQL, S3 and in API technologies eg. REST, GraphQL.
- Relevant experience using specialized machine learning libraries e.g. tensorflow, pytorch, scikit learn, huggingface as well as visualisation techniques eg. D3.js, ggplot.
- Analytical skills: Data-driven and creative approach to problem-solving. Capacity to easily get a grasp of capabilities of other tools, underlying technical foundations and fuel this understanding in business development discussions
- Proven success: Strong ability to develop joint value propositions with partners and to cultivate champions within partner organisations
- Customer centric: Strong belief in a customer-centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer interactions.
- Advanced relationship skills: Display personal qualities and professional skills that engender trust amongst key stakeholders at target partners. Ability to develop strong and lasting partnerships with customers, turning them into company and product advocates willing to speak on our behalf
- Communication/Presentation skills: build credibility by demonstrating vast product, company, competitor, industry expertise related to AI. Able to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts. Speaking methods and style that naturally highlight big picture value propositions, inspire leadership and innovation, and entice participation and partnership
- Business judgment: Understands Kili Technology’s business model and implements sales strategies in order to capitalize on opportunities and reduce competitive threats. Constantly leads by example by way of impeccable integrity and professionalism and exhibits an honest/customer-centric attitude at all times
Meet the team
- Přidat mezi oblíbené
- Sdílet na Twitteru
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na LinkedInu