- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
- Banking, Finance
- From 250 to 2000 employees
- Permanent contract
KBC Group is a bunch of young people made up of both fresh graduates and more experienced colleagues. They have grown older. Their average age is now 29, and you can see it in the overall atmosphere in the team. There are 78 teams in 12 different fields. When you see the numbers changing over time, you can probably guess why they don’t try to describe in detail what they are cooking up. Name any activity, and they likely participate in it. Operational risks, international transactions, invoices, financial markets, securities, insurance, loans, or something that you might not expect from them – testing of banking applications or robotics. Testing Hub started with three Testers, and now they have seven teams. Not just because they have a slide, but mainly because they really like what they do – testing apps. Where banks have to come up with innovative solutions for their clients, the KBC Group employees have to work even harder and be a couple of steps ahead.
Testing and analysis, that’s what it is and will be, but we’d like to tell you even more. As a Test Analyst at KBC, you become part of the Testing HUB group, where we are united by our love for games, whether on PC or board games, and our specific humor. Fun is important, but of course it will be mostly about work - about what exactly?
You will become a link between the client and the testers within the project team and it will be up to you that everything is tested in time and in the proper quality. Your previous testing experience may be an advantage, but it is not a prerequisite for us. We need mainly someone who loves testing and ICT technology in general. Who does not expect what will come but acts proactively. Those who are not afraid to speak and take things into their own hands. And as we mentioned at the beginning - especially who will fit into our great test group.
- testing new applications and updates in diverse projects
- project management and reporting to project supervisor
- creating tests and analyses
- identification of possible test automation and system improvement
- communication within KBC Group about the course of testing, projects, etc
- basic orientation in testing or other areas of ICT (e.g. development life cycle, trends in testing and its role in society, etc.)
- communicative English – you will need spoken and written form
- effective communication - you can understand others and at the same time also promote your ideas
- coordination skills - sometimes you need to push one side if they are holding you back
- analytical skills and the ability to prioritize
So apply and get to know our world in Testing HUB - we have a slide!!
- meal voucher card with an employer’s contribution of 57 CZK, totaling 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK
- Cafeteria benefit system = 675 CZK per month (paid by the employer) = 8.100 CZK
- Multisport card paid by employer
- company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs
- fully paid hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- up to 1000 CZK for life insurance
- candidate referral bonus
- fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with a bonus (e.g. mortgage)
- indefinite employment contract
- possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic.
- Přidat k oblíbeným
- Sdílet na Twitteru
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na LinkedInu