- Software, FinTech/InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat příležitostně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 2 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
📈 Since our launch, our mission has remained true to our ambition: to offer digital SMEs a simple, fast and flexible financing solution, all without dilution. And this, in a delicate macroeconomic context that weakens companies.
The debt line is simple, fast (< 48h) and flexible and it allows to release funds to accompany the investments of digital companies on key expense items such as :
- Customer acquisition (Ads, marketing);
- Fast ROI recruitment;
- Financing of supplier invoices and inventory.
With Karmen, companies unlock immediate cash flow that boosts their performance, while maintaining full control of their business.
💰 Karmen raised (in Seed series) €22M in January 2022 from prestigious international investors. Karmen continues its conquest of the French market before going international in Europe.
Karmen continues its momentum with a new 50M€ (debt) round in November 2022 to support the growth of digital companies.
💡Founded in May 2021, the Karmen team has grown from 3 co-founders to 20 people in less than 6 months. Joining Karmen means joining an ambitious fintech where everything remains to be written, together!
❓Purpose of the Job
Joining Karmen as an Account Executive now is a fantastic opportunity to join the Gold rush and conquer the French market.
Your responsibility will be to acquire new clients in France, with a particular focus on the most booming start-ups & e-commerce brands 🇫🇷
Everyday, you will get to talk to passionate entrepreneurs about what matters most to their company : their cash.
In the current economic context, this topic is more important than ever, and revenue-based-financing appears like a perfect solution for many businesses.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be in charge of boosting our acquisition, to make sure Karmen is a reflex for all entrepreneurs in France for their funding needs.
What you’ll be doing as an Account Executive at Karmen
- You will have full ownership of your pipe, all the way down the sales cycle from lead generation when necessary to closing and upsell
- Our brand is growing strong, you will handle the numerous incoming leads from Inbound, Outbound, & Partnerships
- Represent the Karmen brand, deliver top-notch customer experience, and build long lasting relationships with our potential customers
- You will work hand in hand with the Credit Analyst team to find the perfect funding solution to match our clients’ needs
- You will be cautious about keeping our CRM (Hubspot) clean, so that we have the best data to make the best decisions
☀️ Your Manager
You will work daily with Louis, Head of Sales.
After 6 years of experience in Sales, including a rich experience of over 3 years at PayFit, Louis chose Karmen.
His role is to ensure Karmen’s growth and to make it a must in the field of corporate finance.
To achieve this, he has to recruit and grow the best team, oil the processes, and most importantly, make sure everyone keeps their smile.
👋 Your team & Contacts
You will work with Eve and Charles, both members of the Sales team.
You will also work with the Credit team!
You will have contact with prospects and partnerships.
- Excellent academic & professional background
⇒ (Bachelor or Master’s degree in a top Business School or equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience in Sales with proven track record of closing deals with CEOs & CFOs
- A good understanding of corporate finance and of the start-up / VC / debt-financing ecosystem will be a strong asset
- Ability to own the whole sales funnel from pipe generation to closing and renewal
- Excellent communication skills both in French & English
- Strong organizational skills, and experience in managing significant number of companies in your pipe
- Growth mindset, you are here to learn and to become a better version of yourself
- Strong team player mindset
At Karmen, we are looking for people who want to live a human experience above all. That’s why we’re looking for people who are aligned with the same values we hold dear every day:
We believe that transparency is crucial to promote a culture based on honesty, communication and especially to unblock complex situations by letting the team express themselves in a transparent way.
It is important that team members know that they are an integral part of the foundation and success of Karmen. Moving toward a common goal is a team motto.
Without kindness, it’s hard to build trust, without trust, it’s hard to get performance, without performance, there is no impact, and without impact, you stagnate.
What’s in it for me at Karmen?
If you join Karmen, here are the company’s benefits 👇
🏢 Incubated at Platform58. Fintech and Insurtech incubator of Banque Postale; in the heart of the 9th in Paris.
🏡 Remote friendly anywhere in France or up to 3 days of remote per week on days chosen by the employee ;
💰 A global package between 60 to 70k€ gross annual + BSPCE ;
➕ A mutual insurance with Alan, meal vouchers with Swile ;
👋 A personalized onboarding for each employee (with 1 week dedicated to the discovery of Karmen and our ecosystem then 2 to 3 weeks dedicated to the specific job) ;
❣️ A close-knit team that will do everything to make you feel good at Karmen;
🍹 Welcome lunch, afterworks (every two weeks), regular teambondings & offsite, the maitre mot: “Work hard while having fun!”
- A 30’ call with Jessica, Talent Acquisition & HR Manager, to discuss about your research and Karmen ;
- A 30’ visio with Head of Sales to discuss about the position, the team, and your skills
- A 30’ business case + 30’ interview with an Account Executive & Head of Sales to validate your sales skills and your comprehension of our stakes
- A 30’ call with Baptiste, co-founder & COO
- A 30’ coffee with the Sales team to validate the fit
The recruitment process will last approximately for 2 to 3 weeks but can be shortened.