- Mobile Apps, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, FinTech/InsurTech
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Business Developer Intern
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Who are they?
At Joko, we leverage technology to help our users shop smarter: we help people preserve their purchasing power, buy more responsibly, and save time — all at once. Our ambition is to have a positive impact on the everyday life of hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. To achieve that, we have built an app as well as a smart browser that provide users with:
- online and in-store cashback
- automatically applied coupon codes
- interest-free ‘buy now pay later’ on any shopping website
- information on their purchases’ carbon emissions
- and much more!
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre, and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already:
- 1.8m+ users
- 1600+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from leading European investors
- 45 team members
- €10b transactions processed to date
If you want to know more about Joko, check out this page.
1. Lead Generation
- Effectively use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for researching and identifying prospects, key decision makers and influencers.
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Account Executive team by engaging with prospects via phone, LinkedIn and email communications in an ultra personalized way!
- Follow up on marketing generated leads and conduct research to evaluate if they are interesting for Joko.
- Get appointments for the Account Executive team and go with them to meet the prospects you qualified.
- Draft a weekly and a monthly report of your results.
- Update the information in our CRM on a daily basis and make sure all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Prepare the sales appointments by analysing data and finding insights to assist the Sales Executives.
- Help the Marketing team occasionally to create relevant contents to generate and nurture leads.
- Proactively share ideas and best practices with a continuous focus on improvement and finding new and better ways to contribute to the ongoing growth and success of Joko
- Education: You are studying in a top engineering or business school (or equivalent).
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on.
- Communication: You have strong written and oral communication skills, and you could sell a pen to the BIC company.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have talent for spotting flaws when there are.
- Languages: You are bilingual in French or it is your native language. You have to be a fluent-english speaker as we are expanding internationally soon.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru