Johnson & Johnson
- Farmacie/ Biotechnologie, Zdraví, Kosmetika
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Procurement Specialist with French - Fixed Term contract
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: 3 rok VŠ
- zkušenosti: > 6 měsíců
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Johnson & Johnson was founded at the end of the 19th century by three Johnson brothers. Originally a family business with fourteen employees, established in 1886 and located in a building of an ex-wallpaper factory in New Jersey, the company had a clear vision to improve medical care on all levels, a vision that drives Johnson & Johnson forward even today, over hundred and thirty years later.
Since then, the company that started with the production of surgical sutures and sterile gauzes has become the healthcare industry leader. Every day, Johnson & Johnson products affect the lives of more than one billion people around the world. The company brings the results of the latest scientific research to the patients and customers to improve their lives, one person at a time. All Johnson & Johnson employees globally are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
We are looking for a Request to Pay Specialist. YOU will be responsible for procuring supplies and services within the scope of business policies and procedures to support the business’ manufacturing operations. Approve Purchase requisition for the timely and economical purchase of goods and services with regard to quality and delivery. Provides tactical buying support and ensures compliance with purchasing policies and procedures. Compiles materials for formal bid packages for supplies maintained in inventory. Reviews formal bids received from suppliers and collaborate with other staff members to determine the best option. Negotiates standard contracts for purchases. Uses logs to identify possible sources/suppliers for requested items. Troubleshoots minor discrepancies pertaining to purchase orders, requisitions, supplier deliveries, prices and quality. Tracks and reports market trends and availability of designated procurement commodities to the department. Provides feedback on designated supplier base to facilitate decisions regarding consolidation and supplier replacement
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Executing sourcing events, evaluating results, communicating with suppliers on quotes, collaborating with contracting, and enabling updates in ERP systems
- Handling the purchase order process, including creating and approving purchase requisitions, selecting suppliers, verifying budget alignment, and confirming delivery of orders
- Receiving, analyzing, and resolving procurement process inquiries and disputes
- Implementing communication plans, change management frameworks, and supporting change management integration activities
- Approving purchase orders/requests for payments
- Responsible for procuring supplies and services within the scope of business policies and procedures to support the business’ manufacturing operations
- Prepares purchase orders for the timely and economical purchase of goods and services with regard for quality and delivery
- Provides tactical buying support and ensures compliance with purchasing policies and procedures•
- Compiles materials for formal bid packages for supplies maintained in inventory
- Reviews formal bids received from suppliers and collaborates with other staff members to determine the best option
- Negotiates standard contracts for purchases. Uses log to identify possible sources/suppliers for requested items
- Troubleshoots minor discrepancies pertaining to purchase orders, requisitions, supplier deliveries, prices and quality
- Tracks and reports market trends and availability of designated procurement commodities to the department. Provides feedback on the designated supplier base to facilitate decisions regarding consolidation and supplier replacement.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Any kind of experience in Shared Services environment - Customer service preferably or Cash Collection, AP, AR will be beneficial
- Fluent in English, Italian
- Spanish or French as a secondary language ideally
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build a strong business partnership
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
Johnson & Johnson
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru