Integral Ad Science
- Big Data, Advertising, AdTech / MarTech
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Key Account Manager - Publica
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 2 roky
Who are they?
At IAS, we offer flexible work location & schedule because we trust the team will get the job done no matter where they are or how they prefer to work. We emphasize the importance of clear communication & objective setting, and we trust our teams to deliver against them.
Our collaborative and communal work environment means everyone can see where value is created. Smart and hard work is highly visible and rewarded here at IAS.
Who we are
Publica is the leading Advertising Platform for Connected Television (CTV). As audiences shift from Cable TV to Digital, Publica’s goal is to power the next generation of ad experiences on the big screen.
What we need to build together
The core of our platform is an Over-the-top (OTT) Header Bidding solution that enables publishers to run a unified auction between their direct sales and 30 video Sell Side Platforms (SSPs). In addition, we provide an Audience Management solution based on our integrations with LiveRamp, Transunion, Cadent, etc as well as best in class Server-Side Ad Insertion solution. We’re looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Publisher Operations team. We need someone to act as the link between these different projects and make sure that we are continuing to provide excellent customer service and driving growth and adoption for our customers.
We are looking for someone who thrives at early stage companies and is comfortable wearing a few hats to move things forward. You ideally have deep ad tech experience and connections, are obsessed with delivering customer satisfaction, and are hungry to grow revenue for your clients. You are comfortable with learning about new technologies and features, speaking to executive level clients, pitching platform adoption, and working closely with a highly technical team. You are proactive, responsive, and all about delivering actionable insights to our clients that help drive their business forward. You have a strategic aptitude to work cooperatively with team members to implement or achieve complex solutions.
- Manage onboarding of publisher clients including training of all Publica features and products
- Understand client challenges and needs; liaise with internal teams such as sales, solutions architects, product, and marketing to provide solutions to complex problems
- Drive revenue growth of our publisher accounts through problem solving, optimization and relationship building
- Continuous monitoring of publisher performance to identify any issues and provide recommendations for growth opportunities
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience programmatic video experience preferably at an ad server, DSP, SSP, or publisher
- Knowledge of video ad serving, openRTB, SSAI, header bidding, and programmatic advertising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to deliver insights by way of data, reports, and/or presentations
- History of driving projects forward and identifying areas for improvements while working collaboratively across both internal and external stakeholders.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Publica and IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: Publica and IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru