- Plný úvazek
- FinTech/InsurTech, Finance
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
Who are they?
iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly-priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
🚀 Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.Job description
The R&D team at iBanFirst provides key features to disrupt the B2B payments and FX solutions market. Our web platform combines a full range of financial products and services with a robust core banking infrastructure.
We are looking for a Squad lead who can help us developing, maintaining, and pushing our product to the next level. Come and join us to build amazing piece of software!
You will be part of one of the squads composed of a Product Manager, a QA Engineer, an UI/UX Designer and several software engineers.
🎯 What will you do ?
Contribute to technical architecture choices.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a squad:
- You organize and plan the work for the team.
- You are in charge of the backlog: maintenance and quality.
- You are responsible for implementing Scrum: rituals efficiency, continuous improvement, KPI tracking.
- You will be responsible to train/mentor and support the team. You ensure personal development for the member of your team.
- You will be responsible for building and improving the team, hiring processes.
- In charge of bilateral communication between his team and the “outside world”.
- Reports and share the team activity: delivery, quality, issues.
🔎 What do you bring ?
- You have a strong experience in software development (Java / Go)
- You are experienced in leading the delivery of a team
- You have experience with Scrum methodology
- Experience in payment would be a plus
- You are self-motivated, passionate about Tech and Product
- You like contributing operationally to building things
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment
- Java / Spring / jUnit
- Kafka / Kafka Stream / Kafka Connect
- PostgreSQL / MySQL / MongoDB
- Gitlab / SonarQube
🏆 What do we offer ?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- Regular offsite and internal events
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru