Senior People Ops Manager
- Plný úvazek
- FinTech/InsurTech, Finance
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Senior People Ops Manager
- Plný úvazek
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly-priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
🚀 Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation
iBanFirst is accelerating its development and is looking for a People Operation Manager to reinforce the HR team. This position will be based in Belgium (Brussels or Antwerp).
🎯 What you will do
1. Manage global Payroll & Benefits processes
- Coordinate payroll processes for all our offices (12 in total)
- Manage the vehicle fleet
- Manage the relationship with our external payroll providers and all our benefits brokers (health Insurance, lunch vouchers, company vehicles…)
- Benefits benchmarking across our markets
2. Planning and coordinating administrative processes, tools, and analytics
- Manage our HRIS (BambooHR)
- Monitor, maintain and update HR dashboards through our HRIS
- Contract management (onboarding, amendments)
- Ensure compliance with the local labor regulations
- Provide admin support for the HR team (HRBPs and Talent Acquisition)
3. Managing a team of People Ops, based in different locations
🔎 What do you bring?
- You have a strong experience in HR (at least 5/7 years) with a first managerial experience.
- Master’s degree in social law or Human Resources.
- You have a good knowledge of the Benelux market.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, Dutch (French or German is a plus).
- You are analytical and you have strong communication skills.
- Experience in payroll management. Regional payroll knowledge is an added advantage.
- Well-versed with local employment law and compliances and have exposure to the international HR practices.
- A proactive, detail-oriented approach to HR, ready to build and develop relationships.
- Positive work attitude with a global mindset. You are a team player.
🏆 What do we offer?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- Regular offsites and internal events
Our recruitment process :
✅ Interview with Elodie, Talent Acquisition Manager
✅ Interview with Véronique, Chief People Officer
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru