- Strategie, Turismus, Komerční reality
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Sales Manager Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes (f/m/d)
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: > 1 rok
Who are they?
Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. Their mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy.
They make millions of travelers happy by helping them to book the ideal accommodation for the lowest price. Through an independent software and service solution called Bookiply, they also support vacation rental owners in multiplying their bookings with less work.
Your future team
Bookiply is our software and service solution which helps vacation rental owners manage and distribute their properties more efficiently. Join our motivated, high performance and diverse team in a new office in Lyon. We live by the value “we win as a team” and enjoy working together to reach our ambitious goals, sharing our experiences to learn and grow. We also love to celebrate our successes together, either by cheering each other on in the office or by doing team events.
Your role in this journey
- Reach out to vacation rental owners (B2C) and execute sales strategies (mostly by cold calling) to find out if Bookiply is the right solution for their needs.
- Generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Be rigorous in activity tracking and monitor your completion of monthly targets.
- Conduct regular business trips to your focus regions and gain valuable market insights.
- Work closely together with the Account Manager in the team to ensure a smooth process.
- Support the onboarding process of new team members and share your knowledge with other international sales teams at Bookiply.
- Help in organizing events to promote Bookiply and build a community of vacation rental owners.
Your backpack is filled with
- High level of self-motivation and ability to convince our vacation rental homeowners both on the phone (cold calling) and face to face.
- Positive mindset towards new challenges and empathic personality that enables strong interpersonal relationships.
- Solution-driven attitude and the ability to work in a responsible and organized way.
- Preferred but not mandatory: experience in sales or account management, travel industry or online business.
- Near native French skills and fluent English.
- Driver´s license.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru