- Big Data, Fashion, E-commerce
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Office & Administrative assistant - Alternance
- Work-Study (6 až 24 měsíce/měsíců)
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat příležitostně z domova
- Vzdělání: 2 rok VŠ
- zkušenosti: < 6 měsíců
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Heuritech became a global reference in data-driven fashion, creating a new product category that transformed the fashion industry.
Helping fashion, sportswear and luxury brands feel confident making apparel, footwear, and leather goods decisions.
Our clients are global leaders including: Louis Vuitton, Adidas, Moncler, Dior, New Balance and more.
Heuritech can predict fashion trends in advance. How? Analyzing millions of social media images a day, combining Artificial Intelligence and fashion expertise.
It generates trend forecasting data brands could not find anywhere else. For example, we recently helped a major global brand launch a new shoe model in its collection. It got sold out in 10 days.
Brands around the world leverage Heuritech to: better produce, understand upcoming demand, reduce overstock, find actionable inspiration, produce more sustainably, avoid missed opportunities and increase their sell-through.
With 45 employees, Heuritech has an office in Paris, a community of thousands of fashion professionals who follow our content to make fashion decisions.
As a part of the General and Administrative team, you will have a transverse role in the company, working on very diverse projects (Office, administrative, HR…).
You will work closely with the CFO and the HR and CSR Manager but your position will allow you to collaborate with all the different teams of the company, offering you the chance to be a part of a dynamic growing company.
Your future missions will include among other things :
* Office: assisting closely the HR & CSR Manager in current Office topics:
Collection of mail at the office and via the platform “sedomicilier”
Animate the daily life of the office and make sure that people feel good there
Inventory management and purchasing of common consumer products
Organize welcome breakfasts for newcomers and office happiness initiatives (themed breakfasts, ice cream lunches, etc.)
* HR : assisting the HR Manager in administrative management of the personnel : onboarding and offboarding process, centralization of variable payroll elements, answering employees questions, helping organizing team building events…
* Administrative : managing the ordering of consumables and equipment, supporting G&A team in diverse one-off topics… Assisting closely the CFO in current finance topics.
Min 6 months work-study contract, starting in September 2022, as part of a BAC +3 degree in communication, Marketing or Business from a Business School or University.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
For this work-study program, your ability to organize, your rigor and your analytical mind will allow you to carry out your missions successfully. Open-minded, you like working in a team and interacting on cross-functional subjects.
- Fluent in French (you are able to understand technical documents) & Very good level of English
- Good command of the Office package, particularly Excel.
- Good interpersonal and writing skills
- Methodical and rigorous with figures and administration
- Proactive, curious, autonomous, enthusiastic
- Sense of detail
- Motivated to work in a start-up environment, demanding but very empowering
- Financial and accounting background will be a plus
Call with the team
Interview at the office
Small use case / Interview with the team