- Mobile Apps, Mobilita
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Business Analyst Intern (6 months)
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Who are they?
Heetch is the only ride-hailing app that wants to make mobility inclusive.
We offer a professional, high-quality service everywhere we operate and embody a joyful, optimistic and culturally relevant vision. We truly believe that no-one should be left behind and maintain a balance between inclusive prices for our passengers and sufficient revenues for our drivers.
As of 2022, we operate in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Angola, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Congo Kinshasa and many more to come.
Come join our ambitious team, committed to changing the market for good!
Duration: 6 months
Reports to: Marketplace Business Analyst
The Global Intelligence Department works on high-impact, cross-functional solutions to drive business growth, increase our marketplace reliability and accompany the product and operational teams with their needs. We identify market degradations or opportunities through business metrics monitoring and feedback from the operational teams.
Within the Business analysis squad, you will help us shape our marketplace to make our markets grow in each Heetch country.
What will you do?
- Deliver advanced data analysis and visualization dashboards regarding all aspects of our marketplace.
- Deliver insights on competition and marketplace degradations or opportunities.
- Lead operational projects to improve our marketplace performance.
- Monitor our users’ cohorts and lifecycle to identify growth opportunities/threats and support CRM initiatives.
- Work in collaboration with different teams and interlocutors to maximize outputs.
What are the requirements?
- Be a good communicator; you demonstrate empathy, are receptive. Fluent in French and an excellent English speaker
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills; you know how to manipulate large datasets to drive business decisions
- Entrepreneur mindset; you demonstrate proactiveness in your work, enjoy executing company plans and are results driven
- In touch with the field, you don’t hesitate to communicate with drivers and passengers to collect insights
- Proficiency in Excel. SQL and/or Python would be appreciated
- Currently enrolled in a Business or Engineering school
If you consider it's mandatory to deliver great work while having fun in your job, you have more chances to fit in ;)
🌈Convaincus que tout un chacun a la capacité de collaborer au sein de notre entreprise, nous accordons une importance primordiale à la diversité et l'égalité des chances face à l'emploi.
🌍 Nous nous efforçons de garantir un environnement de travail sûr et inclusif. Nos engagements visent à construire une équipe composée de backgrounds différents, aux compétences variées et venant d'horizons différents.
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.