- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Senior Product Manager
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- Vzdělání: Bez dokladu o vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 3 roky
Who are they?
At Groover, we are offering a new and innovative way to promote music that is highly effective and transparent for artists and for music professionals.
On the platform, artists send their music to media outlets, labels, and influencers for coverage, and get back high-quality feedback — guaranteed. By analyzing the feedback and opportunities offered by curators and music professionals, we detect top rising talents and act as a genuine accelerator for their success by connecting them to bigger partners and providing additional services.
Groover has built a community of 200,000 independent artists subscribed to its platform in more than 186 different countries. Over 2M feedback were made on tracks from Groover’s vetted community of 3,000 music curators and professionals. We are a global team of 30 people across business, product & tech.
🎵Our mission: empower all independent artists to get their music heard and accelerate their careers
🔭Our vision: the best platform and services for independent artists globally
⇒ Our values are: 🧡 Benevolence 📢 Feedback 🎸 Passion 🚀 Results
The mission of a PM at Groover is to support the company growth by achieving business goals and driving revenue.
You will join a 3-person Product team:
- Rafaël, CPO, co-founder based in Paris
- Erica (ex Spotify) Senior Product Manager in NYC
- Mathilde (ex Jobteaser) Senior Product Designer in Paris
- Maybe “ Actively contribute to define the of the international growth strategy […] to build the product growth roadmap accordingly”
- Regularly analyze key Product Growth metrics and optimize the Growth strategy accordingly.
- Set priorities and the roadmap for your product squad (featuring a UX designer and multiple engineers)
- Apply behavioral psychology to the customer purchase funnel to improve the product’s design, and run A/B tests to assess success.
- Plan, organize, and conduct user research sessions
- Create best practices for how to best engage customers, and retain them for the long term.
- Analyze the user lifecycle, including the activation, retention, dormancy, and resurrection phases, and deploy experiments to improve user lifetime value (LTV) and decrease churn.
- Work with the Growth team to identify product-led growth opportunities and implement them ?
- Communicate product updates internally and to customers via go-to-market materials
- You have demonstrated success in a Growth PM role working on acquisition, user onboarding, activation and engagement objectives.
- You have a strong understanding of qualitative methods, and experience conducting or overseeing user research sessions
- You have an experience in a company focused on driving growth in a competitive space (e.g., e-commerce, dating apps, gaming apps, social networks)
- You’re experienced in data-driven customer segmentation & how to conduct growth experiments, A/B and multivariate tests, and funnel analyses — with a proven track record of success.
- You are curious and analytical, and are willing to challenge or express skepticism about proposed ideas. You like to dig into the solution space rather than choosing the first solution you find/hear.
- You exhibit an outstanding intellectual ability and are able to process and synthesize information easily.
- You are resilient, persistent, and empathetic
- You’re interested in cognitive biases and how users think
- (Nice-to-have) You’re interested in exploring ways to solve problems that don’t rely on complex technical work (i.e. familiar with “no-code solutions”)
- (Nice-to-have) You’re interested in music & helping musicians develop their careers
- Phone Screen HR (30 min)
- Case Study (Growth-oriented)
- Debrief Case Meeting with Rafaël & Erica (CPO and Senior Product Manager)
- Culture Fit Meeting (Rafaël, CPO & Romain, CEO)
- Full remote-friendly environment and a great office in the center of Paris 11arr., with flexible working hours
- Attractive fixed salary + BSPCE Offered
- 10 to 12 RTT per year
- Swile Card for lunch (10 euros / working day)
- Alan (health insurance) & 50% of transportation fees covered
- Many opportunities for career development (conferences, learning, coaching)
- Team events: concerts, Groover Happy Hours on Thursdays, yearly team event (G-days)
- Cultural Expenses : 400 euros per year to cover cultural expenses (theater, concerts, books, Netflix, etc.)
- “Meet Our Ambassadors” Program: You can work remotely wherever a Groover ambassador is located, e.g. New York, London, Bologna, Rio, Madrid, Barcelona, etc. (500 euros offered to cover expenses for travels, housing, and co-working)