Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
At Groover, we are offering a new and innovative way to promote music that is highly effective and transparent for artists and for music professionals.
On the platform, artists send their music to media outlets, labels, and influencers for coverage, and get back high-quality feedback — guaranteed. By analyzing the feedback and opportunities offered by curators and music professionals, we detect top rising talents and act as a genuine accelerator for their success by connecting them to bigger partners and providing additional services.
Groover has built a community of 200,000 independent artists subscribed to its platform in more than 186 different countries. Over 2M feedback were made on tracks from Groover’s vetted community of 3,000 music curators and professionals. We are a global team of 30 people across business, product & tech.
🎵Our mission: empower all independent artists to get their music heard and accelerate their careers
🔭Our vision: the best platform and services for independent artists globally
⇒ Our values are: 🧡 Benevolence 📢 Feedback 🎸 Passion 🚀 Results
We are looking for Artists Growth Associate. who will seek new opportunities to attract artists and artists representatives globally, and provide them with the best experience possible on the platform. You will be working closely with Timothée, Head of Customer Growth and Dorian, co-founder.
- Help operate the efficient growth engine channels (outbound, network effects, partnerships)
- Source and operate partnerships with festivals, artists services companies etc.
- Operate and improve our referrals programs
- Contribute to the development of our offer dedicated to record labels
- Support the artists as they learn to use the platform and ensure their satisfaction
- Help manage the number of support tickets on Intercom/emails to save up time for the other team members
• An experience with growth: understanding growth topics and metrics
• A perfect write in French and in English (without any fault and clearly) ;
• A sense of rigor and data driven mindset , to be able to manage complex projects ;
• An outstanding communication skills with empathy and understanding
• A capacity to prioritize : you knows where to invest resources and energy ;
• A good knowledge of office tools in order to be autonomous in his / her tasks ;
• You can easily analyze complex data to prioritize his/her work ;
• You have music knowledge ;
• You master another Language (Spanish, German etc.) ;
• Screening interview with Eugénie (Head of Talent)
• Challenge to do at home
• Ops interview with Timothee (Head of Growth)
• Culture fit interview with Dorian co-founder & Emma
• 6 days Offered (1 per Month)
• A remote-friendly environment and a Great office in the center of Paris 11arr with flexible working Hours
• Swile Card for Lunch (10euros / Working Day)
• 50% Transports Card
• Team events: OKRs presentation and strategic all hands all quarters, Concerts, Family diners on Thursdays, yearly team event (G-days) once a year
• Cultural Expenses : 200 euros per Year to Cover your Cultural Expenses (Theater, Concerts, Books, Netflix etc.)
• “Meet our Ambassadors” Program: You can work remotely where a Groover ambassador is located; New York, Londres, Bologne, Rio, Madrid, Barcelone etc. (250 euros offered to cover expenses for travels, housing and co-working)