- By region
- By country
Unfortunately, Graneet isn't holding any events right now…
The construction industry is composed of a majority of SMEs that build our cities. In spite of the very important work they do, these SMEs operate with very thin margins and often struggle financially : they have to provide work and pay for materials upfront, face fierce competition and get paid late, to such extent that 10.000 of them go bankrupt every year in France alone.
The financial management of construction projects is very complicated and yet, 70% of SMEs in the construction industry still use Excel to manage their business ! 🤯
Graneet aims to help construction SMEs improve their financial management and boost their margins by giving them access to visibility and transparency on their business, in real time.
In practice, their clients use Graneet to create and follow up on their quotes, generate and control their invoices, and monitor their margin in real time. They recover a peaceful management of their construction projets by accessing dashboards that display all the key indicators of their business and by collaborating with their entire team within the same platform. 🙌
Graneet addresses 100.000 companies in France only, and will expand to Europe where construction SMEs face the same issues. 🇪🇺
You will be joining the company at the beginning of its history ! Graneet is looking for talents who wish to embark for the long run on an ambitious project driven by a team of passionate people. More than your resume, what matters to them is that the shared values of the team resonate with you, as they are part of the day to day life at Graneet :
- Kindness : "I interact with others in an understanding and sympathetic manner. I look at others' work with a positive outlook by default."
- Curiosity : "I am always looking for ways to become better through creativity and sharing with others."
- Energy : "I take ownership of my missions and take initiatives."
- Transparency : "I am honest in conducting my missions and I communicate frankly."
- Rigor : "I work diligently and am proud of my results."
- Great independence and empowerment, regardless of the position
- Individual guidance with weekly 1-to-1 meetings 📅
- Offices in a former artist studio in the heart of Paris, close to the Place de la République, with a terrace 🤩
- Flexible working conditions : remote work is possible and working hours are flexible
- Every employee is a Graneet shareholder through stock options 📈
- On-demand access to training courses to help you improve your skills