- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Base Stocks Technical Advisor
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: 3 rok VŠ
- zkušenosti: > 10 let
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publically traded international Energy Company, with more than 75,000 employees. An industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and petrochemical business, they operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas on six continents. Safety is more than just a priority at ExxonMobil – it is a core value and an integral part of their culture. Protecting the safety and health of our workforce is fundamental to our business.
Working for ExxonMobil Technology and Engineering Company, which is headquartered in the USA, the Technical Advisor would work closely with ExxonMobil Product Solutions team across the European region to support an optimal base stocks product offering.
The key responsibilities are to:
- Work with lubricant additive companies to obtain optimal formulations with ExxonMobil base stock products
- Provide technical support to ExxonMobil’s sales and marketing teams to maximise the value of ExxonMobil’s product offer
- Support product representation, performance and regulatory compliance, including identifying technical trends to drive further product enhancement
- Develop and deliver technical training and best practice standards for sales, marketing and / or coordination groups within ExxonMobil
- The role will involve frequent (up to 50% of the time) international travel, mostly within Europe, for business trips
What awaits you…
- Annual bonus and monthly lunch allowance on top of base pay
- Financial security benefits like contribution to pension saving plan up to 4.5% of base pay, life insurance or income protection while on sick leave
- Cafeteria plan including Multisport card option
- 25 vacation days (extended for seniority), extra days for bank holidays falling on weekend
- Full time position
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for various networks including family support initiatives
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including fit-stops, ergonomics support and much more!
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
What are we looking for:
- Degree, preferably in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or an equivalent subject
- Relevant professional experience, for example with an additive company or in a base stocks and / or lubricants technical advisory capacity (ten years+ as a guide). Candidates with less than ten years’ experience, but who have a high degree of relevant industry experience will also be considered
- Have strong IT skills, specifically being an experienced and competent user of Microsoft Office
- Experience with additives and formulation development processes, preferably including finished lubricant formulation and applications
- Base stock products and processes, including the base stocks industry and business in general
- A working knowledge of product quality assurance, especially with base stocks or finished lubricants
- Working effectively with colleagues or third parties in multiple countries
- Successful candidates should possess a broad range of personal effectiveness and leadership skills, with the ability to facilitate and influence business decisions in a team environment.
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more!
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru