Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI) is the research branch of the Edelman Group, the world’s largest independent communications group, specializing in reputation and opinion analysis, performance measurement, and trend analysis. Operating worldwide, Edelman DxI covers 4 continents, employing over 500 people worldwide and 100 employees in the EMEA region (Paris, London, Madrid, Frankfurt, Dubai).
Edelman DXI uses data and intelligence to help our clients build trusting relationships with their stakeholders through more authentic communication and engagement strategies that are relevant to their business challenges.
We provide our partners with a wide range of expertise, the most advanced research techniques, and the best technology for tailor-made support.
Edelman DXI supports a diverse range of clients, including French and international brands from key industries such as luxury, energy, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and more.
Edelman DxI relies on 3 areas of expertise:
- Human Intelligence, which explores and deciphers what people think, feel, how their opinions are realized, and how they express themselves online through qualitative and quantitative research as well as media and social network analysis.
- Performance Intelligence, which helps clients understand their digital environment and reach their target audience by implementing digital activation on all digital channels, SEO, SEA, social networks, etc. taking into account the clients’ challenges and business specificities.
- Predictive intelligence, which uses econometric, psychometric, and modeling techniques to decipher audience behavior and anticipate and predict their behavior.
In France, Edelman DXI currently has a team of 25 consultants. With more than 10 nationalities on the team, all with a diverse set of professional backgrounds (research, business & management, social sciences, political sciences, law, etc.), we are constantly looking for curious, open-minded, creative, and savvy people to strengthen the team here in Paris.
Team members benefit from an entrepreneurial spirit and unique and challenging career opportunities, offering long-term career advancement.
At Edelman DXI, we are passionate about the work we deliver to our clients. We also value the development of each team member, notably through:
- LEARNING: sharing interesting case studies or new tools, an ongoing training platform, training sessions regularly organized by the network
- INTERNATIONAL LINKS: bi-monthly meetings and the sharing of projects within the EMEA region
- AGILITY & FLEXIBILITY: missions within teams, remote work charter
- WELLBEING & FRIENDLINESS: a dynamic “agency life” team, a dedicated “social & wellbeing” committee, sophrology courses, etc.