- SaaS / Cloud Services, Média, Televizní a filmová produkce
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
STAGE / Cloud Engineer Intern (H/F) - 6 mois, Paris
- Stáž (6 měsíc/měsíce/měsíců)
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 6 měsíců
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Qui sont-ils ?
EasyMovie is a video engagement & revenue intelligence solution, maximizing sales engagement platform & CRM efficiency.
Our mission is to help sales organizations book more meetings, build more human & personalized interactions, and capture the right business signals. 🚀
💡Why ? Because our app does it for them. No technical or speaking skills requirements, everything follows a guided process, the video is automatically edited, and then published in the right place (email or CRM).
During these past 9 years (🎉) EasyMovie opened offices in Paris, New York and Tunisia and developed its solution with more than 350 large groups, including Thomson Reuters, PwC, Salesforce or L’Oréal, with the main common challenge being to reduce wasted sales time generated by traditional and unproductive prospecting.
EasyMovie has focused on solving challenges for large operations, thinking of video from a collective stand point (as opposed to a focus on individual creation). For this reason, we have designed:
- a SaaS platform: that provides centralized admin controls to manage users, approval workflows, graphic charters, branding elements, image right waiver management, subtitles, including multilingual subtitles, and most important customizable storyboards
- a mobile app: where any employee in the company are following a structured narrative provided by the pre-programmed storyboard which may easily create videos consistently in only few minutes, without having any technically competency.
Descriptif du poste
Our mission is to make all our users autonomous in their creation of video content.
To this end, our efforts are focused on three topics:
1/ The autonomy of the individual user who does not want to develop creative or technical skills
2/ Scalability, or how to guarantee technical, graphic and editorial homogeneity on the scale of large groups.
3/ The security of the architecture to meet the requirements of our customers and guarantee the security of our customers’ data.
Technical team & organization:
Within our technical team, we have:
- A Mobile team (Swift / Kotlin)
- An API team (GraphQL, microservices, Go)
- A Cloud team (Go, Python, Devops tools like Terraform)
- A platform team (React, Styled Components)
- A video team (C/C++)
- A QA team
The tech team is divided into 2 agile product teams that are organized around 2 week sprints. Our developers are very involved in the design of the product and work on a daily basis in collaboration with the product managers and product designers.
We are looking for a cloud engineer intern, whose mission will be to make our products evolve through various projects, both in terms of technology and objectives.
The challenge will be to develop projects, mainly on the backend side, to reinforce our products on autonomous and complementary services.
Examples of missions/projects:
- Push the boundaries on video chunks based processings.
- Improve the infrastructure behind our Cloud Video Engine (1000+ video created per weeks): pre-processing, video compilation, etc
- Optimize our database engine.
- Create a post-processing service, allowing the blur and background editing on captured rushes
- Making data/stats on our data warehouse (ETL)
- Create a real time analytics engine.
You will be at the heart of our technical team, interacting daily with the API, video, web, mobile and product teams. You will be manager by a senior cloud engineer and by our CTO.
- You will mainly work with the AWS services and GO language
- Backend: Go, microservices, CQRS, and GraphQL API
- Cloud Infrastructure: AWS (API Gateway / Lambda / Step functions / DynamoDB / Cognito / ALB), Terraform, Docker, Ansible
- Video: OpenGL, C/C++
- Frontend: ReactJS - Redux - Styled Components - TypeScript
- Versioning: GIT
- Tools: Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
What we are looking for:
- Your are at the end of your studies in an engineering school or a master’s degree in computer science from the University
- A fullstack appetence thanks to the knowledge of several languages: backend (GO, Python, NodeJS…) and frontend (ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS…) and an ability to deploy yourself (on infra AWS or GCP)
- Ability to implement functionalities from A to Z in autonomy
- Ability to read and understand code written in a language you don’t understand very quickly
- A willingness to participate in the reflection around the product and to carry projects and features with high added value for users
- Teamwork: learning from and to others
- Pragmatism: liking to solve problems in the simplest possible way.
- Learning: wanting to learn and develop skills in a technology that you may not necessarily master.
- Humility: being able to question one’s own work.
- Proactivity: being an active and collaborative member of the team while being able to take responsibility for a project.
Why you’ll want to work at Easymovie:
- You’ll learn a lot of things around various AWS service and cloud architecture.
- We will put you on the path to AWS certifications.
- Opportunities to learn and participate in the implementation of new technologies.
- The opportunity to participate in team meetings & events
- Possibility of remote work
- Swile Card
- 50% reimbursement of the transport ticket
- Clear, rapid and varied possibilities for development
If you feel that you have demonstrated the role requirements shown above and have a passion for what we do, click on apply, we’d love to hear from you!
At EasyMovie, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment process and fostering diversity within our teams. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru