- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Backend (Java) or Fullstack (Java+Angular) Developer - Paris, France
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
Diabolocom develops and operates a cutting-edge cloud platform used by renowned brands to manage interactions with their customers and prospects across all channels (voice, email, chat, social networks, sms).
Our solution is recognized on the market for its ability to integrate seamlessly with IT systems, including major CRM software, thanks to its open architecture and web services. On top of rich business-oriented user interfaces, we provide APIs and toolkits that allow our customers to build automations and implement advanced workflows around customer interaction. This is what we call Augmented Customer Interaction.
We have offices in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid and Milan and serve clients across five continents thanks to our private cloud located in datacenters around Europe and built on our own voice and Internet networks. We also run operations for our clients in the US, South America, Africa and Asia by deploying our solutions on Amazon AWS and Google platforms.
We are looking for Backend (Java) or Fullstack (Java ou Node.js et Angular) Developers to strenghten our development team and participate in the creation of our new products.
- You are passionate, ambitious, rigorous, creative and pragmatic in meeting challenges.
- You are open-minded and enjoy working in a team.
You are passionate about what you do, ambitious, sharp, you enjoy working in and as a team and tackle challenges in a creative and pragmatic way.
You have a natural curiosity and are eager to learn. You are an open person and like to communicate.
- Angular (if you are a Fullstack profil)
- API (REST/JSON)
- Development best practices (unit tests, jenkins)
- Teamwork and knowledege sharing
- Micro-services architectures
- Performance and high availability architectures
- Agile methodologies : SCRUM, Kanban, continuous delivery, continuous deployment
- ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ, WebSockets, Redis, ElasticSearch,Spring Cloud, Spring Integration
- CouchDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Call with the HR
- Technical test
- Call with the Team Lead and CTO
- On-site interview with CTO and COO
Meet the Diabolocom team
- Přidat mezi oblíbené
- Sdílet na Twitteru
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na LinkedInu