- Farmacie/ Biotechnologie, Zdraví
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: 3 rok VŠ
- zkušenosti: > 4 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Depixus® is a fast-growing venture-funded life science tools company, with over 50 staff based in both Paris and Cambridge, UK, bringing to market its award-winning MAGNA™ platform. MAGNA™ will take researchers beyond the limitations of current day sequencing to reveal new insights into the dynamic genome, enabling important advances in clinical research and drug development.
This role presents a genuinely exciting and unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in a talented and diverse multinational team at a key stage in the company’s evolution.
We currently have an open position for a Software Quality Engineer within the Software Team where you will be responsible of the design and development of the automated test framework for Depixus Embedded Software, Applications and Platform.
As a Software Quality Engineer at Depixus, you will:
- Set up the test infrastructure and frameworks (test benches, virtual machines, containers, auto-provisioning, UI testing, …)
- Establish case tests, unit tests and performance tests.
- Develop automatic tests for all applications that enable it
- Design and implementation of automatic test benches
- Define testing plans, test strategies and priorities
- Implement associated tools and documentation
- Automate report generation and publication
- Work with the developers to ensure that they deliver testable code
- Organize and run testing campaigns for new versions of our applications
- Help with the integration of automatic tests into the mechanisms of continuous deployment
- Consider new anomalies for improving the framework and strengthening the automatic test plan
- Occasionally: participate in the qualification of reported anomalies and validate corrective measures
This role would suit you if you:
- Have 3-4 years of experience as a Software Quality Engineer with a significant part in automation (API and/or UI Testing)
- Have experience with scripting language (such as python)
- Have experience with backend testing (API, backend job….).
- Have a passion for software testing and quality
- Are curious and have a keen interest for new technologies
- Are a Team player
- Write and speak fluent English
- Enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with APIs and web apps testing framework
- Have experience with big data technologies, such as Hadoop, or Kubernetes
- Have experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Have experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab/Github/Git CI
- Have experience with Object Oriented Language
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Working in an innovative environment with passionate people
- Potential to grow into futures opportunities
- Attractive Salary, based on experience
- BSPCE Plan
Our technical stack: (for tech team)
- Visio interview with the HR team
- Technical interview with the manager
- Final discussion on site with the software team
Equal Opportunity at Depixus
Depixus an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
You can read more about Depixus and MAGNA on our website (www.depixus.com).