- Farmacie/ Biotechnologie, Zdraví
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
FRONTEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: 3 rok VŠ
- zkušenosti: > 4 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Depixus® is a fast-growing venture-funded life science tools company, with over 50 staff based in both Paris and Cambridge, UK, bringing to market its award-winning MAGNA™ platform. MAGNA™ will take researchers beyond the limitations of current day sequencing to reveal new insights into the dynamic genome, enabling important advances in clinical research and drug development.
This role presents a genuinely exciting and unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in a talented and diverse multinational team at a key stage in the company’s evolution.
We currently have an open position for a Frontend Software Engineer within the Software Team where you will be responsible of designing, implementing, building, and maintaining the data analysis apps and Magna Instrument companion apps that will be hosted on the Depixus Platform.
If that is of interest to you, we also have various opportunities to contribute to backend code and have this be more of a full stack position.
As a Frontend Software Engineer at Depixus, you will:
- Design and build web applications with the best UX
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with data scientists, biologists, and the software team to define, design, and implement new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain a high level of quality through code reviews, strong testing methodologies, documentation, organization, and automatization
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
- Work with the engineering and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- Participate in the application’s entire lifecycle.
- Keep a regular technological watch
This role would suit you if you:
- Have 3-4 years of software development in a web application environment
- Have experience integrating third party solutions via web services API.
- Are familiar with cloud message APIs and push notification
- Are familiar with tools used by Product Designers, like Figma, InVision or Zeplin
- Understand good UX principles
- Can work independently with limited direction
- Are curious and have a keen interest for new technologies
- Are a Team player
- Write and speak fluent English
- Enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with micro-services Architecture
- Have a background/working knowledge in biological sciences or healthcare
- Have experience in DevOps (CI/CD, Kubernetes, Gitlab)
- Have experience with Scaling, Web load balancing
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Working in an innovative environment with passionate people
- Potential to grow into futures opportunities
- Attractive Salary, based on experience
- BSPCE Plan
- Remote Policy
Our technical stack:
- Frontend & Backend technical stacks are under definition
- C/C++ for embedded applications
- Visio interview with the HR team
- Technical interview with the manager
- Final discussion on site with the software team
Equal Opportunity at Depixus
Depixus an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
You can read more about Depixus and MAGNA on our website (www.depixus.com).