- Farmacie/ Biotechnologie, Zdraví
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
BACKEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: 3 rok VŠ
- zkušenosti: > 4 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Depixus® is a fast-growing venture-funded life science tools company, with over 50 staff based in both Paris and Cambridge, UK, bringing to market its award-winning MAGNA™ platform. MAGNA™ will take researchers beyond the limitations of current day sequencing to reveal new insights into the dynamic genome, enabling important advances in clinical research and drug development.
This role presents a genuinely exciting and unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in a talented and diverse multinational team at a key stage in the company’s evolution.
We currently have an open position for a Backend Software Engineer within the Software Team where you will be responsible of designing, implementing, building, and maintaining the future Depixus Platform that will host data analysis apps and Magna Instrument companion apps.
If that is of interest to you, we also have various opportunities to contribute to frontend code and have this be more of a full stack position.
As a BACKEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER at Depixus, you will:
- Design, build and maintain our future Depixus Platform that will host data analysis apps and Magna Instrument companion apps.
- Design, develop and maintain APIs for maximum resilience, scalability, robustness, and security
- Maintain a high level of quality through code reviews, strong testing methodologies, documentation, organization, and automatization
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
- Monitor, analyse and report bugs from our platform.
- Collaborate with data scientists, biologists, and the software team to define, design, and implement new features
- Contribute to the operational side of the stack: automatization, ease of release, CI/CD, cloud architecturing.
- Ensure a permanent technological watch to be able to quickly detect emerging technical solutions and software bricks that can be integrated into the company’s roadmap
This role would suit you if you:
- Have 3-5 years hands-on experience in backend development
- Are familiar with cloud deployment and cloud infrastructure
- Have experience with AWS / Azure / OVH environments for cloud computing pipelines
- Have database knowledge: SQL / NoSQL
- Have knowledge of containerization
- Can work independently with limited direction
- Are pragmatic and able to suggest solutions
- Are a Team player
- Write and speak fluent English
- Enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment
Bonus points if you:
- Have knowledge of GraphQL API
- Have a background/working knowledge in biological sciences or healthcare
- Have experience in DevOps (CI/CD, Kubernetes, Gitlab)
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Working in an innovative environment with passionate people
- Potential to grow into futures opportunities
- Attractive Salary, based on experience
- BSPCE Plan
- Remote policy
Our technical stack:
- Frontend & Backend technical stacks are under definition
- C/C++ for embedded applications
- Visio interview with the HR team
- Technical interview with the manager
- Discussion with team members on site
Equal Opportunity at Depixus
Depixus an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
You can read more about Depixus and MAGNA on our website (www.depixus.com).