- Permanent contract
- Praha 1
- Law, Legal Department
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
- Praha 1
Pražská kancelář Dentons je součástí největší právní firmy světa. V České republice působí od roku 1991 a po celou dobu si zakládá na vysoké kvalitě poskytovaných právních služeb. Tým více než 65 právníků zastupuje klienty například při akvizicích, bankovních financováních, při velkých restrukturalizacích a realitních transakcích nebo ve složitých právních sporech. O tom, že svou práci dělají dobře, svědčí i řada ocenění, včetně devíti vítězství v kategorii „Developerské a nemovitostní projekty“ v prestižním domácím žebříčku EPRAVO.CZ Právnická firma roku.
Working as part of the team operating Dentons’ New Business Intake (“NBI”) system:
- Reviewing new client and matter requests submitted via the firm’s NBI system, raising queries as necessary and performing conflict searches and analysing results to identify conflicts in accordance with Firm policy and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with partners, staff and other members of the Risk Team to facilitate the prompt resolution of commercial and legal conflict issues identified from conflict searches.
- Preparing conflict waivers, letters of non-objection and other conflict-related documentation as well as establishing and maintaining information barriers as necessary.
- Ensuring anti-money laundering, sanctions and other risk checks have been carried out for new and existing clients in compliance with Firm policy and applicable regulatory requirements, and that relevant data is properly entered and maintained on the Firm’s systems.
- Assisting the practice in establishing engagement terms and advising on client imposed terms.
- Dealing with procedural queries raised by users of the NBI system.
- Providing ad-hoc advice and participating in presentations to the practice on all aspects of NBI related policy and regulation including providing guidance on conflict management, anti-money laundering requirements, sanctions and engagement.
- Working on discrete projects to continuously improve NBI policy and process.
Providing support to the practice on general Compliance matters such as Share Dealing, Confidentiality Obligations, Outside Interests, Anti-Bribery and Corruption:
- Ensuring Firm policy is in line with global requirements and adheres to local regulation.
- Advising the practice on compliance with ad-hoc compliance issues.
General support and advice to the Firm’s Head and Deputy Head of Risk and Risk Managers as and when required.
What you can gain
- Fast-moving, very dynamic and inspiring environment of an international law firm;
- Working with colleagues across Europe;
- Be deeply involved in the Risk management of the Dentons Europe Services;
- Perspective, interesting and motivating workload;
- Excellent financial rewards, annual rewards, and interesting benefits.
Qualifications and experience
- A relevant graduate level qualification.
- Experience working in a professional partnership, or in a business services environment.
- Proven experience with CRM or similar software tools as well as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working on projects.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Remains calm and works well under pressure; dealing confidently, competently and diplomatically with Partners worldwide by email, telephone and in person.
- Capable of building and maintaining effective working relationships to become a trusted advisor to the practice, other business support functions and other colleagues in the Risk Team.
- Proactive in taking ownership for the resolution of issues and able to work with minimal supervision at busy times.
- Client-focused, commercial approach.
- Strong analytic skills: Able to quickly identify and meticulously analyse complex issues to provide practical solutions.
- Strong communication skills. Able to provide clear and unambiguous instructions or advice; persuasively communicating the Risk position by telephone, in writing and in person.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills: Able to effectively manage a diverse personal workload; organising and prioritising multiple tasks simultaneously and completing them to a high standard.
- Přidat k oblíbeným
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru
- Sdílet na LinkedInu