- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
[Internship] MLOps Engineer
- Stáž (5 až 6 měsíce/měsíců)
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat příležitostně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: < 6 měsíců
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Depuis sa création en 2014, Deepomatic a mis en place un logiciel d’intelligence artificielle permettant de construire et d’exploiter des systèmes de reconnaissance d’images personnalisés et à l’échelle industrielle.
Nous travaillons pour des organisations de secteurs variés (télécommunications, énergie, infrastructures, location d’équipement, restauration, …) pour les aider à améliorer leur efficacité sur le terrain grâce à la reconnaissance d’images.
Deepomatic is developing an MLOps platform which allows its users to efficiently perform all the steps of the lifecycle of a computer vision application themselves: ranging from data annotation to workflow deployments and the training of models. This platform is then used by our clients to develop custom-made computer vision solutions.
We are looking for a software engineer to join the team who develops the system responsible for the model training. Your responsibility will be to deliver new deep learning-related features in our platform. Surrounded by a team of senior AI developers, you will take part in all the tasks necessary to the development, from specification to testing and deployment.
The role is primarily software engineering, but you will have to use and learn skills in machine learning, cloud computing, system design.
This is a paid position for a duration of 5-6 months.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about the business and the technology behind it. You will learn how to the training back-end works
- Integrate your team, follow the onboarding process and start working on your first task
- Push at least one small feature in production
Within 2 months, you will:
- Participate in the brainstorming session with the product team
- Work on bigger features
- Master our QA process to ensure that the quality of our deep learning algorithms stays consistent
- Respond to bugs alerts and solve the easiest ones
Within 4 months, you will:
- Be autonomous in the day-to-day development
- Participate actively in the technical meetings
- Take part in the release process
- Present your first paper at our Deep Learning Journal Club
- The candidate is a fluent French speaker, looking for an internship of at least 5 months
- A primary focus on software engineering during your studies is expected
- Experience (not necessarily professional) with Python
- Basic knowledge in machine learning and / or computer vision
- Good written communication skills in English
- Great human qualities and a love for teamwork
- Screening call to understand if you are a right fit for the position and if it is the right position for you
- Technical test (Python) to complete at home
- Final round of interviews including technical exercises and cultural fit with the team
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru