- Software, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Big Data
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
VP Services, Americas
- Možnost pracovat plně z domova
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1000 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and Serena, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Let’s do it together!
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
As the VP of Global Services, Americas, you will be leading an established, large team of Dataiku Services professionals throughout the Americas’ theater. Your main goal will be to maximize customer outcomes while running a cost-efficient and high-impact team.
While Dataiku's Global Services team is well-established, we are seeking a leader who is eager to innovate and build upon the great work of the teams to date. As a member of Dataiku's Global Services Team, you will contribute to high-level strategy discussions, collaborating with cross-functional partners including leaders in sales, marketing, product management, services, and data science.
In this role you will have five high-level areas of responsibilities:
- Recruit and retain outstanding team members from diverse backgrounds.
- Build a team structure that is both efficient and creates growth opportunities for existing employees.
- Manage leaders regionally aligned across the Americas theater. This includes, but may not be limited to, Canada, Latin America, and the US Public Sector.
- Own and manage the end-to-end recruiting process. This includes collaborating with Service Operations to understand hiring needs based on revenue and capacity modeling. This also includes the operationalization of this hiring plan with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Professionally growing a large team of highly skilled professionals.
- Collaborating across the Sales, Solution Engineering, Customer Success, Human Resources, Finance, and Legal teams.
- Plan for unique Services requirements across multiple industries and customer geographies.
- Partner with the Service Product Management team to constantly evolve the Services Catalog based on customer and market needs.
- Partner with the Business Transformation team to inform our Sales Motion and Delivery Methodology.
- Collaborate with peers and Dataiku leadership to define the operating model for Global Services within the broader account teams.
- Consults on GS Services Catalog and new product offerings.
- Informs the enablement plan for training team members on new product offerings.
- Collaborates with and provides the GS Leadership team input on the PS strategy.
- Collaborates on aligning the delivery model and staffing levels to the GS financial plan.
- Deep understanding of global transformation efforts, their strategies, planning, and execution.
- Manage multiple regions sales forecast of $10M+ per quarter.
- Drive new Service Product Go-To-Market strategies, planning, and execution.
- Coach regional leadership on sales strategies, proposals, and Statements of Work (SOW).
- Grow regional leadership in their sales skills and business acumen.
- Partner with Theater GTM Leadership on revenue and organizational planning and offerings.
- Serve as the executive sponsor for major customers, and a point of escalation for customers in challenging situations.
- Manage a partner ecosystem that includes Cloud Service Providers, Global System Integrators, and Regional System Integrators.
- Define the partner engagement model and sales motion for Services.
- Drive the creation and execution of a Services Delivery Methodology in a Product company.
- Ensure Dataiku's customers achieve high rates of product adoption, realize significant value, thereby leading to high net dollar retention.
- Grow and manage a team with cost-efficiency in mind, seeking to maximize outcomes for customers while investing Dataiku resources efficiently.
- Established and execute ongoing data and systems strategy for a theater-wide Professional Services team.
- Manage revenue forecasting, capacity plan, and hiring plan.
- Manage utilization and margin metrics for multiple regions.
- Manage partner relationships to reinforce delivery capacity.
You may be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have experience in hyper-growth product-based technology companies.
- Have demonstrated success managing large teams (50+ persons) and large budgets ($50+ million).
- Have experience with designing and implementing Go To Market strategies.
- Managed a partner sales and delivery ecosystem at scale.
- Managed sales forecasts of multiple geographical regions.
- Have managed services operations in multiple geographic regions.
- Experience in selling and delivering in the US Public Sector.
- Experience in selling, delivering, and partner management in Canada and LATAM.
- Can demonstrate business acumen, ideally in high technology and subscription-based software settings.
- Are familiar with established customer success and services best practices and methods
- Demonstrate a creative and design-oriented mindset, and an ability to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Show an appreciation for nuance and a desire to build consensus in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Are motivated by a hands-on approach to both customer and employee management; routinely interacting with customers and line employees.
- Are based on the East Coast.
Compensation and Benefits
The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training. Eligible roles may also be entitled to receive commission or other variable compensation through Dataiku's incentive compensation program.
Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations and sick leave, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Dataiku reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.
US only national base pay ranges
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com