- Big Data, Cyber Security, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
DataDome is the #1 SaaS bot protection solution for e-commerce and classifieds businesses.
DataDome is one of the fastest growing tech startup in Paris. We offer a cutting edge technology that protects eCommerce websites against advanced cyber attacks.
Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution can detect & block in real-time the most sophisticated bot attacks.
We’re proud to protect more than 10 000 domains worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta, Foot Locker.
Want to help us win the war against bad bots? Join our Botbusters team!
By joining DataDome you will have access to:
- A stimulating working environment with a first class R&D team creating a cutting edge solution, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year: annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties, drinks, breakfast every Friday morning…
- Amazing offices located Rue de Rivoli with a 360 view of the most beautiful city in the world!
- An attractive remuneration scheme and rewards policy
- A Swile lunch card
- Alan health insurance
You will be part of our Corporate team, made of 7 people and will help on various subjects such as administrative, HR and finance.
We’re looking for a Executive Assistant who will be more specifically in charge of:
- Office management : welcoming visitors, sorting mail, receiving and preparing orders…
- Orders management of the diverse items needed by the team : stationary, IT material, equipment, coffee, snacks, fruits, evenings…
- Facilities management : you’ll need to ensure the space is well organized and used, and anticipate the space needs in relation to recruitments
- Onboarding : set up IT material for new joiners, building accesses, working station…
- Help with the administrative tasks (Swile, Alan…)
- Partner with HR and Finance to maintain office policies as necessary
- Follow-up with employees on administrative documents
- Medical visits management
- Participate in payroll preparation by verifying data compliance (holidays, sick leave..)
- Account Receivable : Raises invoices for new customers, update CRM accordingly, control of monthly overage billing - In charge of chasing late AR, keeping DSO target in line
- Customer Relationship : Main contact for our customers on billing topics (Vendor form, additional documentations, various requests)
- Account Payable : Control and setup of supplier invoices on Spendesk - Keep bookkeeping up to date.
- Process : Centralize all new procedure in Notion, along with the Finance Assistant
- Filing / Archiving: classifying, tidying up, archiving documents (invoices, HR documents, customer contract, and other documents…)
You’re the perfect candidate if you:
- Hold a Bachelor in Management or Accounting or Business Management
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a start-up or a SME environment
- Have a very good sense of organization, rigor and versatility
- Demonstrate creativity, good operational sense and dynamism
- Are fluent in English
Meet the DataDome team
- Přidat mezi oblíbené
- Sdílet na Twitteru
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na LinkedInu