- Big Data, Cyber Security, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Data Analyst Intern
- Stáž (4 až 6 měsíce/měsíců)
- Možnost pracovat příležitostně z domova
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Datadome is a global company created in 2016 by two serial entrepreneurs and business angels - Benjamin and Fabien - that quickly became a leader in the cybersecurity industry.
Operating from headquarters in New York and Paris, their teams have developed a unique SaaS solution based on AI, that permits clients to benefit from a state-of-the-art bot detection solution with real-time blocking and monitoring capabilities.
Their clients are digital businesses for whom protection against automated threats are a key topic : e-commerces, and classified businesses.
DataDome is one of the fastest-growing tech start-up in Paris. We offer a cutting edge technology, based on AI & Machine Learning, that protects in real-time eCommerce websites against advanced cyberattacks, such as credential stuffing & intensive scraping.
Today, we are proud to protect more than 10 000 domains worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta.
Our offices in Paris & New-York gather talents coming from 10 different countries and our team is working in a highly stimulating and fascinating industry, focusing on the security and reliability of our customers’ sites, keeping an eye on new attacks and new technologies and making our solution as reliable, fast and scalable as possible.
Our technical stack is mainly composed of a real-time detection layer in Java, a low latency Stream Engine running on Flink in Scala, ElasticSearch for the storage, Kafka for communication between layers, HAProxy for load balancing, Symfony 5 & Angular 9 for our dashboards.
We operate at scale and handle over 1 000 billion events per day giving responses within 3ms (99p). Currently, we are present in more than 24 data centers around the world, deployed using Docker.
Our infrastructure is deployed on AWS, Azure, Scaleway, Vultr, and GCP, using Docker, Ansible and Terraform, and monitored with Grafana and Prometheus.
This stack is currently handling 100k requests per second and manages more than 300 TB of data.
What we offer if you join our dream team:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate individuals and a first class R&D team creating a first class and innovative solution, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry
- A multicultural and diverse team with a multicultural and diverse team with almost 10 different nationalities in the office!
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year : annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; one thematic aperitif per month, breakfast every Friday morning…
- Amazing offices located Rue de Rivoli with a 360 view of the most beautiful city in the world!
We are looking for a Data Analyst Intern who will be in charge of analyzing the bot traffic collected by our detection platform and helping our customers to act on their bot traffic.
As a member of the Threat research team, in a typical day, you might:
- Analyze huge volume of web traffic (more than 100 billions documents)
- Help to automate the detection of malicious bot traffic
- Work in collaboration with members of the Engine team to continuously improve our detection engine
- Contribute to Level 2 support to help our customers in taking the right actions regarding their bot traffic
- Determine potential issues root causes and add new alerts to our detection platform
- You have a previous experience in the Data analysis of Big Bata
- You are fluent in English
- You have a real passion for data
- Experience with main Python libraries for data analysis/visualization (Pandas, Matplotlib, Numpy)
- You have a previous experience or background in cybersecurity
- You have already used Kibana or ElasticSearch
- You understand, how internet works: main security and privacy mechanisms, cookies, DNS, proxies
- You have already created crawlers
- You have good English written skills
Meet the DataDome team
- Přidat mezi oblíbené
- Sdílet na Twitteru
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na LinkedInu