Data Impact by NielsenIQ
- Big Data, E-commerce
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Site Reliability Engineer H/F
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
The phenomenal development of e-commerce has given rise to huge quantities of data and information. Companies have difficulty exploiting this data, not knowing which leverage actions to choose nor how to measure their impact.
This is where Data Impact by NielsenIQ comes in! We collect over 60 billion pieces of data daily which we process and use in innovative monitoring tools destined for the industry professionals.
Our objective: to enable our clients to define the best strategy, take the best decisions and optimise their execution in real-time
Today: Data Impact by NielsenIQ is a leader in e-retail and omnichannel analytics; a rapidly growing start-up with clients in more than 40 countries
- A young but experienced and dynamic team with a resolutely start-up attitude!
- A uniquely diverse and international environment with more than 30 nationalities
- Real career development opportunities
- A friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a climate of mutual trust promoting autonomy and challenges
Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are responsible for keeping all Data Impact systems running smoothly. SREs are a blend of pragmatic operators and software craftspeople that apply sound engineering principles, operational discipline, and mature automation to our operating environments
As an SRE you will:
- Run our infrastructure with Ansible, Terraform, Bitbucket CI, GCP Cloudbuild and Kubernetes.
- Build monitoring that alerts on symptoms rather than on outages.
- Document every action so your findings turn into repeatable actions and then into automation.
- Improve operational processes (such as deployments and upgrades) to make them as boring as possible.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack.
- Plan the growth of Data Impact infrastructure.
You may be a fit to this role if you have some of these inclinations:
- Think about systems: edge cases, failure modes, behaviors, specific implementations.
- Know your way around Linux and the Unix Shell.
- Know what is the use of configuration management systems like Ansible.
- Have strong programming skills: Shell, and Python and/or Go.
- Have an urge to collaborate and communicate asynchronously.
- Have an urge to document all the things so you don't need to learn the same thing twice.
- Have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude. When you see something broken, you can't help but fix it.
- Have an urge for delivering quickly and effectively, and iterating fast.
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Have experience with Nginx, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, or similar technologies
Projects you could work on:
- Coding infrastructure automation with Ansible, Terraform, and Bitbucket CI, GCP Cloudbuild and Kubernetes.
- Improving our Prometheus Monitoring or building new metrics.
- Helping release managers deploy and fix new versions of Data Impact products.
- Develop a relationship with a product group, define their SLAs, share Data Impact data on those SLAs and improve their reliability
Contrat : CDI
Lacalisation : Paris 10e
- Flexible working environment
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life assurance
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
- Vous justifiez de 5 ans d'expérience dans la gestion d'une infrastructure.
- Avoir travaillé en startup et dans le domaine de la data sont un plus.
- Vous êtes curieux, team player, avec d'excellentes capacités de communication.
- Vous avez une expérience significative sur un provider de cloud public (GCP ou AWS)
- Vous maîtrisez un langage de scripting (Shell, Python…)
- Vous connaissez un système de déploiement ou de provisionning (Ansible, Terraform, Puppet…)
- Vous avez une bonne connaissance des technologies relatives aux containers (Docker, k8s)
- Vous avez une bonne compréhension d'un SGDB et / ou d'un système de base de données documents.
- Vous avez un bon anglais professionnel