Data Impact by NielsenIQ
- Big Data, E-commerce
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Level 2 Support Engineer H/F
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
The phenomenal development of e-commerce has given rise to huge quantities of data and information. Companies have difficulty exploiting this data, not knowing which leverage actions to choose nor how to measure their impact.
This is where Data Impact by NielsenIQ comes in! We collect over 60 billion pieces of data daily which we process and use in innovative monitoring tools destined for the industry professionals.
Our objective: to enable our clients to define the best strategy, take the best decisions and optimise their execution in real-time
Today: Data Impact by NielsenIQ is a leader in e-retail and omnichannel analytics; a rapidly growing start-up with clients in more than 40 countries
- A young but experienced and dynamic team with a resolutely start-up attitude!
- A uniquely diverse and international environment with more than 30 nationalities
- Real career development opportunities
- A friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a climate of mutual trust promoting autonomy and challenges
You will be in charge of technical-functional work for the resolution of user requests or incidents on the Data Impact by NielsenIQ software.
You will carry out the following activities:
- Reception of anomalies reported by both internal users and level 2 by the support team
- Reproduction, qualification and first diagnosis on anomalies
- Discussion on prioritization with the PO concerned
- Follow through anomalies with the stakeholders concerned until resolution
- Participation in the continuous improvement process by identifying areas for improvement
- Reporting and communication on anomalies
- Participation in the implementation of diagnostic tools
- Participation in the functional recipe for new features
Location : Paris 10ème
Contrat : CDI
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Experience of working with a SaaS software publisher or in the CPG e-commerce sector would be a big advantage
- Good understanding of how a web application works
- Expert in data manipulation on Excel
- Excellent level of English
- Good ability to handle emergencies
- Autonomy, curiosity (ability to investigate), ability to adapt to a feast-changing environment and highly organized.
- Reactive, structured, logical
- Flexibility and open-mindedness