Year of Founding2014
Gender Breakdown35 %65 %
Average Age29 years old
“Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.”
Henry Russel Sanders
Cubyn has built the #1 e-commerce delivery network in Europe thanks to its full-stack approach. Leveraging its proprietary networks (European operational centers) and software, Cubyn's delivery network is a growth enabler for all e-commerce players, providing them with the best quality of service and reliability - a unique experience for both e-merchants and consumers.
Cubyn offers the first e-commerce delivery guarantee - Cubyn Trust. Order is late? Consumers receive a €6 refund. Order is lost, incomplete or damaged? Cubyn refunds consumers up to €1000. This unique experience leads to enhanced customer satisfaction which allows merchants to boost their business by increasing conversion rate (+30%) as well as repeat in sales (+20%).
E-commerce leaders, both digital brands and marketplace merchants such as Chef Club, Fittrack, BackMarket and Rakuten, rely on Cubyn to ship millions of parcels.
- Last fundraising round of 35M€, for a total of 55M€ raised (Fulfilment startup Cubyn raises €35M to expand across Europe | TechCrunch)
- 8x revenue growth in 2020 up to 250M€ GMV
- 120+ employees working from all over the world and 300+ working in their warehouses
They are looking for talents across all teams (sales, tech, products, data etc...) to further drive our growth, expansion across Europe and always more advanced automation/ robotics.
Join them if you think e-commerce logistics needs a revolution.
- Core values : Impact, Ambition, Humility, Ownership and Leadership
- Transparency and decentralization, allowing everybody to have impact and make data driven decisions
- Remote work allowed, with financial support to get home equipment, and offices in Paris and Barcelona.
- Diversity and inclusion with internal think tank #WomenInLogistics, driving concrete actions
Otázky a odpovědi