Chief Marketing Officer
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Digital, FinTech / InsurTech, Incubator / Accelerator
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Chief Marketing Officer
- Plný úvazek
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Creative Dock is a company builder. They create innovative projects for their clients from the ground up and launch them on the market. Among their “offspring” are more than 50 start-ups, which include Zonky, Mutumutu, Pointa, SingleCase, or HoppyGo.
Besides founding new start-ups, the company focuses on rebuilding processes and customer journeys in big corporations. They currently operate in 10 European countries employing roughly 350 people. The company develops new projects in several business sectors – they specialize in fintech, insurtech, eHealth, p2p sharing, and publishing among other things.
They believe in managing as much work as they can in-house as opposed to excessive outsourcing. Each project has its own team supported by in-house delivery teams (IT, UX, big data, blockchain, innovations, digital marketing, content, branding, and advertising). Thanks to that, they are able to remain in startup mode and execute the steps quickly without time-consuming processes.
They’re not fond of empty words but rather devote their energy to honest work. Their goal is to expand to other European countries, so they can offer their digital projects and scale the products fast across the continent.
Creative Dock is the place for you. It’s where you get to showcase your talent, help build products & services from start to finish, and learn from top people across industries.
In our latest project we are focusing on the health market in Switzerland. Together, we want to bring alive one of the best products. And we need your help.
- You’ll create an organization setup of key people, skills, responsibilities both inside of the company and outside with external partners.
- Together with the team in Switzerland and the production team in Prague you’ll create stunning content for all people taking their health responsibly.
- You’ll be building strategic partnerships with relevant brands and individuals.
- You’ll be located in our office in Prague, working on daily basis with delivery centers (creative and content agency, IT, big data) and project team being located at client premises.
At Creative Dock, experience counts but willingness to learn is even more important. A super-formal environment? Not for us. Complicated processes? No, thanks. We value team spirit and open communication, simplicity, and getting things done. We love to see people grow, come up with ideas and implement them on a daily basis.
What makes us stand out?
We know the right fit is everything.
You’ll get invited for a 1 to 2-day-long “bootcamp” with your future team to see if we’re a good match.
We love to share knowledge.
Apart from regular in-house workshops, our Creative Talks have become a place-to-be for pros to meet up and learn from each other.
Failure doesn’t scare us.
Mistakes are a part of life. We don’t make a fuss about them – we fail, we learn, we try again.
Creative Dock is currently an international melting pot of 350+ people with various skill sets & professional backgrounds.
We transcend borders.
We currently operate in 10 offices all over Europe. You, too, might get a chance to work on one of our projects abroad.
- Relevant work in marketing for at least 5 years.
- Native in digital marketing (performance management, web analytics, hands-on experience with process leading to production of landing pages, digital ads, online videos etc.).
- Organizational skills and basic project management.
- Native in digital tools, ability to learn fast new tools.
- Fluent English.
- French or German is a big advantage.
Processing time: 4 weeks
- screening phone call
- one on one interview with HR and hiring manager/ project lead
- bootcamp (1-2 days spent with your potential team - we understand it may sound like a lot to ask, but it is worth it)
- Přidat mezi oblíbené
- Sdílet na Twitteru
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na LinkedInu