Project Manager Intern
- E-commerce, Foodservice, FoodTech
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Project Manager Intern
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Choco is a company that brings restaurants and their suppliers together on a digital platform. Ordering goods becomes as easy as writing a chat message. By optimizing purchasing processes, customers can save time, and money, and reduce food waste. The latter is also Choco’s mission.
At Choco, we’re striving to build a seamlessly connected global food system by 2030. One that enables food to move around the planet transparently, sustainably, and without waste. Today, Choco provides a platform connecting restaurants and suppliers resulting in better communication, simplified logistics, and - here comes the big one - less food waste. If you’re looking for a challenging new opportunity and the chance to make a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Want to learn more about #LifeatChoco? Take a look behind the scenes: bit.ly/3sD7tYK
What you’ll do
- Optimizing internal processes to boost performance and reduce friction, along with our Product and Systems teams
- Contributing to enhancing Buyer and Vendor experience on Choco, hand-in-hand with our teams on the field
- Enabling our teams on the field in their missions, by providing operational support and building actionable resources
- Building analyses and deriving concrete and actionable recommendations.
Who we’re looking for
- Teamwork, flexibility & adaptability - You will work at the cross-roads of several teams within Choco, and interact with Buyers and Vendors
- Curiosity, creativity & initiative - You will need to be creative and find new ideas to improve our processes
- Thoroughness & analytical skills - You will dig into our figures to derive informed and data-driven recommendations
- Focus & organization - You will manage a variety of tasks and contacts, and should be able to prioritize efficiently
Choco was founded in Berlin in 2018 and has since expanded to a team of over 400 committed Chocorians working from active Choco offices in the US, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, and Spain. Our ordering app is used by over 15K buyers and over 10K suppliers around the globe - bringing our annual order volume to an estimated $1 billion.
Just a year after our $63.7 million Series A funding round, we secured an additional $100 million in Series B funding. In April of 2022, we gained another $111 million in Series B2 funding with a valuation of $1.2 billion - earning us unicorn status just a few years in.
We’re backed by leading investors like Insight Partners, LeftLane Capital, Coatue Management, and Bessemer Venture Partners. In addition, we’re working alongside those who built companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, and more.
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru