BNP Paribas Cardif
- Bankovnictví, Pojišťovnictví, Finance
- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Application Digital Manager
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Cardif is a part of the French BNP Paribas. Their starry logo is well known to many thanks to their sponsorship of the most prestigious tennis tournaments. And their goals are stellar as well – to protect their clients in the case of sudden life-changing events such as loss of income due to loss of employment or long-term illness.
In the Czech Republic, the company has two branches – BNP Paribas Cardif Pojišťovna (insurance company) and BNP Paribas Cardif Services. The former branch cooperates primarily with banks that offer their products to the customers. Their chief discipline is the payment protection insurance, and they were one of the pioneers of this type of insurance in the Czech Republic.
The latter company branch is the knowledge center for the entire Central Europe. It comprises of IT, Marketing, HR, Finance, and several other departments. Its corporate culture is considerably more free-spirited, but everybody still makes up a crack team. The Services was founded in 2017 that has been growing like weeds ever since. Many natives and foreigners work here daily on international projects. All the apps are tailor-made by the programmers in Services for their insurance companies.
BNP Paribas Cardif is the Insurance Company of the Banking Group BNP Paribas. Its mission is to insure individuals, their families and properties. Cardif distributes its insurance products (Savings and Protection) through the network of its partners (Retailers, Banks & Financial Institutions, facility companies…). BNP Paribas Cardif is located in 36 countries all over the world.
Continental Europe Zone is a regional organization in charge of BNP Paribas Cardif activities in Poland, Germany, Central Europe (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria) and Iberia (Spain and Portugal).
We have launched a full digital program (ONECOP – Cardif Online Portal) enabling an enhanced user experience as well as a seamless management of clients’ relationship (information, distribution, claims, complaints, etc.). In parallel, a number of satellite and transversal platforms (TSPs) enable the Digital Solutions to fully integrate with BNP Group systems and infrastructures.
ONECOP is also fully integrated in our business IT architecture (Policy Management System, Banking interface, DMS, DWH, etc.) and the TSPs (Sesame, Sugar, Kofax).
Scope and Mission
- The Application Manager is in charge of defining and leading the execution roadmap of both ONECOP (deployment in not equipped countries, enhancements and upgrading versions) and roll-out and support of TSPS. You will ensure the proper functioning of the applications for user countries.You will be in charge of ensuring the consistency of the application’s functionalities all over the Zone countries.
- In the long term you will be responsible of a team of up to 15 people and will manage the relation with the main external provider supporting the development of the solution.
- Ensure the correct operation of applications, their maintainability and their upgradeability, in line with market evolution and Cardif global strategy.
- Manage and coordinate a team for application management (internal employees, sub-contractors, contributors, etc.).
- Driving evolution of the application within boundaries of corporate architecture, compliance and security.
- Propose an Obsolescence Management Plan. Suggest optimizations and efficiency gains.
- Interact with business teams in order to agree on business needs, propose the roadmap and related budget.
- Steer the relationship with the sub-contractor and manage the related contracts.
- Contribute to the establishment of the annual road map and 3-year plan
- Min. 4+years of experience in similar area.
- Awareness of IT development standards, methods and tools
- Understand IS fundamentals
- Awareness of functional and technical architecture rules
- Knowledge of application solutions
- Knowledge of Java and Liferay
- Awareness of quality and security standards
- Ability to translate IT & technical language into business rationale
- Fluent English is required
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us.
- We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
- Cell phone
- Contributions to the pension / life insurance
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Educational courses, training
- Refreshments on workplace
- Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Sick days
- Occasional work from home
BNP Paribas Cardif
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru