Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
Since 2006, Cafeyn’s group has developed in a fast paced environment, acting in a market that is in constant evolution.
Our ambition is to become the go-to platform to access information. Within the press sector and its digital transformation, our objective is to become a European champion of information streaming by 2025.
We’ve strengthened our international presence thanks to the acquisition of Milibris & Blendle. With, for now, 180 Cafeyners and 6 countries, we are ready to create an information haven to empower people. We feel they deserve a press service that allows them to focus on quality information wherever they are. We believe that quality information deserves the best reading conditions. That’s why our products are designed to generate optimal comfort, maximize the ability to focus and improve the well-being of our readers.
We have the trust of international key distributors such as Bouygues, Canal +, O2, Three…
Cafeyn in numbers?
- 2000 press titles in our catalogue
- 500 partners in publishing
- 5 countries and 4 spoken languages
- 4.6/5 on both App & Play Store
At Cafeyn we embody 5 values everyday: Excellence, Kindness, Ambition, Honesty & Innovation!
We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.
We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
The Brand Marketing Designer is the visual voice of the brand. You know the company Brand guidelines and how to radiate the essence of a brand into design creations. You’re responsible for the visual consistency of all our creatives, whatever the media channel, clients touchpoints and markets.
- Ensure visual consistency of the brand platform on all our internal and external media (ads, landing page, newsletters, CRM, app stores, social networks...).
- Identify innovative visual elements to enrich and diversify the artistic direction while respecting the brand's DNA.
- Enrich communication strategies by proposing a series of moodboards, structures, layouts, icons, banners, presentations...
- Develop creative formats for digital and offline acquisition, for the animation of the editorial line on our platforms, in parallel with video content, for example on social networks.
- Supervise the respect of the guidelines by the stakeholders and in each visual used.
- Design all types of visual content, static or video, digital or print.
You are at the right place if:
- You have a degree in digital creation, arts and graphic design, branding, or communication
- The portfolio you share with us makes you proud, you are able to justify every detail.
- You have already completed at least 2 years experience in a similar position in an agency or creative studio (communication, advertising, branding or publishing).
- You understand and easily grasp briefs. You know how to interpret feedback and respond to budget, time or resource constraints.
- You master the following tools: Adobe Creative Suite (including Adobe Premiere), Figma or Final Cut Pro
- You’re very keen at Motion design and After Effects has no secret to you
- You enjoy creating stories and campaigns with a high level of creative and strategic requirements.
You are the perfect match if:
- You are positive, proactive and like to communicate, you are autonomous and flexible, you like challenges, you work with calm, humility and serenity.
- You are passionate about the history, present and future of the media.
- You like the publishing business (magazine, book), if not the issues.
- You are fluent in english
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.