- Software, SaaS / Cloud Services, Podpora pro podnikatele
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Head of Customer Success
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 3 roky
Who are they?
In a world of complexity and constant change, innovation is needed now more than ever.
At bloomflow, we believe tomorrow’s innovation will be collaborative, large companies are operating in a world that extends beyond the walls of their own enterprise into a wider ecosystem. New products, services and methods will be created, improved and distributed by collaborative innovation ecosystems.
Our mission is to enable impact-driven organizations to work with innovation ecosystems to develop new business and solve operational challenges.
bloomflow is the collaborative innovation management SaaS platform to:
- Build, map and manage ecosystems of innovators
- Implement methodology for partner relationships & projects
- Enable collaboration by collecting needs, sharing innovation opportunities and leverage internal expertise
- Monitor innovation kpi, projects, relationships, and engagement
Our platform is recognized as a best-in-class collaborative innovation management solution used by 60+ large international clients across 90+ countries. We are a passionate, international team based in Paris.
The software solution that we are providing is transformative, innovative and very strategic for large organizations.
We’re looking for a talented candidate to lead our Customer Success organization into the next phase of its growth. This position will have a huge impact on the future of our company, as you will be responsible for scaling and coaching the Customer Success team. You will co-define with the leadership team the vision for how our Customer Success team operates and functions daily, and then execute the plan to make it happen. You will learn from our existing team and methodology and bring new perspectives and solutions to enable high retention and revenue increase on the customer portfolio.
As a trusted advisor, the Head of Customer Success must be an authentic collaborator, strong leader, and proactive, strategic problem solver.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Portfolio strategy: Lead, set strategy, to make sure customers achieve their objectives, are satisfied, and expand their usage of bloomflow (from onboarding to contract renewal and upsells, including enablement, adoption, customer health, and satisfaction)
- Develop and scale: Recruit, onboard, coach and continuously develop existing and new customer success managers
- Customer facing: Support the customer success team on the field to perform customer key strategics meetings
- Build processes: Partner and guide our Customer Success team to optimize our current systems, processes, and analytics.
- Focus on data: Build metrics to benchmark our team’s success and use data to guide decisions for future growth and relevant strategy proposals.
- Plan programs: Partner with our Product team on planning key initiatives to drive opportunities and movement through our customer portfolio.
- Experience as a Head of a Customer Success
- Customer Success experience for a complex SaaS solution, with enterprise customers. Corporate innovation experience is a strong plus
- Successful track record of maintaining on a long term an enterprise customer portfolio.
- Experience in successfully growing the revenue on a customer portfolio
- A genuine interest and excitement in hiring, coaching and rallying a team around ambitious goals via methodical execution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with a hands-on attitude and a true problem-solver mindset
- Positive, solution-oriented mindset and team spirit are the basis of your approach.
- Fluent French and English, German or Spanish is a plus
What we offer:
💰 Attractive Compensation:
Stock options granted
Restaurant tickets (Swile)
Attractive health insurance
Public transportation reimbursement
🚀 Impact and Career development:
Be at the heart of our EMEA expansion
Structure, coach and scale the customer success team
Work with large international companies
Be exposed to the latest innovation trends and solutions shaping the world of tomorrow
🌱 Work environment:
2 days remote work per week possible
Work in comfortable and modern new offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
Benefit from close relationship and regular feedback sessions
☀️ Benevolent Culture
An agile, ambitious, and very supportive international team
A benevolent culture with a strong and passionate work environment
Regular team events (team buildings, afterworks, conferences etc.)
Top of the range equipment: Macbook, monitor and Bose noise-cancelling headphones
Interview with our VP of Sales and Customer Success:
-> Discussion about your experience and the role
Case study & debrief:
-> Perform a case study and show your talent
-> Meet members of the customer success team
-> Meet one of our co-founders
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru