- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Junior Talent Manager
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
AppTweak is the leading App Store Optimization (ASO) tool - think SEO but then for the app stores. AppTweak empowers 1,600+ mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak has grown to a team of more than 75 people with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru. In April 2021, AppTweak raised a $22 million investment in series B funding. We’re gearing up for fast growth and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team.
We are looking for a passionate Junior Talent Manager to join our second-stage rocket ship!
You’ll be responsible for supporting AppTweak growth by acquiring and developing an amazing team. Based in Brussels, you’ll play a key role in the global AppTweak expansion by working closely with managers from the different offices to attract, hire, onboard, and develop future & actual colleagues. You’ll be joining the Employee Experience team at a very exciting time when many new HR initiatives are implemented to help the company to thrive.
All the fun of a fast-growing company with a human-centric approach ;)
You’ll be working closely with Madeleine, the actual Head of Talent.
Welcome & growth:
What we expect from you:
- Master’s degree in Business, Organisational Psychology, Human Resources, or any other relevant field.
- You are fluent in English;
- 1+ year of experience working in Talent Acquisition or HR domain;
- Team player: you are seeking the added value of team members to achieve more;
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset: you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment;
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly organized;
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with candidates and within an organization;
- Strong active listening skills, and the ability to interact with a broad set of people in a tailored approach.
- You speak an additional language,
- Previous experience in a fast-growing environment and in leading projects including multiple stakeholders,
- and you love food!
What's in it for you?
1. We care about you
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid remote/work policy: 3 days at the Office (Tuesday/Thursday being mandatory days), 2 days of remote work. Possibility to take 2 weeks of remote work abroad when you first join AppTweak.
- 20 paid holidays per year + 12 days RTT on top of the fundamentals (meal vouchers, annual “éco-chèques”, hospitalization & group insurance, end-of-the-year bonus, etc.). Attractive salary package with a lot of extra-legal benefits.
- Fresh fruits, nuts, and snacks self-serve in the office.
- 1 volunteering day every quarter dedicated to helping a Brussels-based organization.
- Chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
2. An inspiring environment
- A unique company culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, Friendly.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy. Altogether we speak more than 15 languages.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to make sure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path, mission and vision.
✨ Our recruitment process ✨
1. Interview with Madeleine to get to know each other and tell you more about AppTweak.
2. A take-home test to evaluate your skills related to the position.
3. Case debrief with Madeleine to share the feedback and answer the remaining questions you might have.
4. Interview with Olivier, the CEO.
5. Final team fit
Please note you will need a valid EU visa/work permit to be eligible for the role.