- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Junior Account Manager
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
AppTweak is the leading App Store Optimization (ASO) tool - think SEO but then for the app stores. AppTweak empowers 1,600+ mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak has grown to a team of more than 75 people with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru. In April 2021, AppTweak raised a $22 million investment in series B funding. We’re gearing up for fast growth and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team.
We are looking for an amazing Junior Account Manager to join our second-stage rocket ship! 🚀
At AppTweak, customer relation is central. We dedicate a lot of time and resources to building long-term relationships with our customers. This is why the Customer Success department is a very important driver of the company's growth.
You'll play a key role in developing a positive customer experience by building long-lasting relationships with clients from different verticals (Games, Entertainment, Business, Food & Drink) all across Europe and supporting brand loyalty.
All the fun of a fast-growing company with a human-centric approach ;)
This position will report to the Head of Customer Success based in Brussels.
Start date: As soon as possible.
- Ensure EMEA customer's satisfaction with our ASO tool & services
- Provide best-in-class onboarding for new business/enterprise customers in order to build a positive user experience,
- Establish trusted expert relationships with customers by conducting regular calls or follow-ups,
- Assess customer requirements, solve problems, anticipate future needs,
- Achieve annual renewal, upselling revenue targets, and prevent churn,
- Promote and advocate AppTweak during mobile events and conferences all across Europe (Berlin, London, Barcelone).
- Cross-team work:
- Collaborate with the Product team: make sure that the latest customer improvement requests are transferred, continuously work on improving our products and services,
- Collaborate with the ASO Expert team: sell ASO Managed Services and align with the ASO Experts to make sure the projects delivered are matching your client’s expectations,
- Work hand in hand with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure a smooth customer experience from the very beginning of their journey.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field;
- 6 months+ of experience in a related domain (as an Account Manager role or in a SaaS Company);
- Fully fluent in English;
- Excellent client comprehension and empathy: you enjoy listening to others, and building long-term relationships. You can easily put yourself in the shoes of others.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment;
- Highly organized: you already have experience in leading projects including multiple stakeholders;
- Data-driven: data doesn’t scare you, you enjoy analyzing data and drawing actionable conclusions from it;
- Team player: you enjoy working with others. You have a proactive attitude and you like to make things move forward;
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization;
- Strong interest in new technologies, you are willing to build your expertise in ASO in order to help companies grow their business.
- Interest in the mobile app industry
- Knowledge in CRM software (particularly Hubspot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated;
- You love food!
What’s in it for you:
1. We care about you
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid remote/work policy: 3 days at the Office (Tuesday/Thursday being mandatory days), 2 days of remote work. Possibility to take 2 weeks of remote work abroad when you first join AppTweak.
- 20 paid holidays per year + 12 days RTT on top of the fundamentals (meal vouchers, annual “éco-chèques”, hospitalization & group insurance, end-of-the-year bonus, etc.). Attractive salary package with a lot of extra-legal benefits.
- Fresh fruits, nuts, and snacks self-serve in the office.
- 1 volunteering day every quarter is dedicated to helping a Brussels-based organization.
- Chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
2. An inspiring environment
- Chance to connect with a variety of high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
- A unique company culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, Friendly.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy. Altogether we speak more than 15 languages.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to make sure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path, mission and vision.
✨Our recruitment process✨
- A first video call with Steffany or Madeleine from the HR team to get to know each other and tell you more about AppTweak.
- A video interview with the manager to deep dive into your past experience and learn more about your aspirations.
- The Assessment part, to test your skills related to the position.
- Final call with a C-level or the CEO.
Please note you will need a valid visa/work permit to be eligible for the role in the country you are applying for.