- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Head of Customer Success
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
AppTweak is the leading App Store Optimization (ASO) tool - think SEO but then for the app stores. AppTweak empowers 1,600+ mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak has grown to a team of more than 75 people with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru. In April 2021, AppTweak raised a $22 million investment in series B funding. We’re gearing up for fast growth and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Head of Customer Success to join our second-stage rocket ship!
At AppTweak, customer relations are central. Once customers subscribe to AppTweak, the biggest is yet to come. The Customer Success team’s mission is to equip and empower AppTweak’s customers with the support, tools and guidance they need in order to exceed their ASO and growth goals while leveraging our solutions.
With about 1,800 customers worldwide from all verticals (Games, Entertainment, Business, Food & Drink, etc.) including mobile leaders such as PayPal, Hello Fresh, Amazon Music, Zalando, TikTok, Yelp and more, we believe that building long-term relationships with our customers is key in order to expand our industry’s knowledge, improve our product and identify new expansion opportunities. This is why the Customer Success department is at the core of our company's growth.
As the Head of Customer Success, you will play a key role by leading our existing Customer Success team and will be responsible for its growth and expansion. You will help find, hire, onboard and support new talents to help reach the company’s growth goals.
Based in Brussels, you will report directly to our CRO (Chief Revenue Officer), based in San Francisco.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Start date: As soon as possible
Lead and Grow the Customer Success team
Increase the Company’s Revenue
Foster relationships and ensure customers satisfaction with our ASO tools and services
Actively strategize and participate in cross-department cooperation
- Customer Success experience within a robust SaaS solution in the mobile marketing industry, with experience with both self-serve and enterprise customers.
- Successful track record of long-term relationships with large companies.
- 3+ years of experience in building and leading Customer Success or Business Development teams
- Fluent in English;
- Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field;
- Outstanding leadership & management capabilities, including the ability to successfully motivate and challenge a team;
- A genuine interest and excitement in striving toward ambitious goals, hiring and rallying a team around those goals, and leveraging data to help you achieve those goals;
- Team player and over-communicator: track record of proactively sharing and asking for feedback, and looking to add to the culture and skills of a growing team;
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment;
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly organized, with strong attention to detail;
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization;
- Strong active listening skills and ability & adaptability to interact with a broad set of clients in a tailored approach;
- Strong interest in new technologies, data, and/or apps;
- Experience in successfully helping a company grow from ~$5M to ~$25M in ARR;
- Strong interest in new technologies, data, and/or apps;
- Experience in ASO and UA;
- Additional languages;
- You love food!
What's in it for you?
We care about you
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid remote/work policy: 3 days at the Office (Tuesday/Thursday being mandatory days), 2 days of remote work. Possibility to take 2 weeks of remote work abroad when you first join AppTweak.
- 20 paid holidays per year + 12 days RTT on top of the fundamentals (meal vouchers, annual “éco-chèques”, hospitalization & group insurance, end-of-the-year bonus, etc.)
- Attractive salary package with a lot of extra-legal benefits.
- Fresh fruits, nuts, and snacks self-serve in the office.
- 1 volunteering day every quarter dedicated to helping a Brussels-based organization.
- Chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
An inspiring environment
- Chance to connect with a variety of high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
- A unique company culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, Friendly.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy. Altogether we speak more than 15 languages.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to make sure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path, mission and vision.
✨Our recruitment process ✨
- Interview with Madeleine, Head of Talent, to get to know each other and tell you more about AppTweak (45 min).
- Interview with Laurie, the CRO, to deep dive into your past experience and learn more about your aspirations (1 hour).
- Assessment to evaluate your skills related to the position (role-play combined with cognitive test online).
- Final meeting with Olivier, the CEO.