- Od 50 do 250 zaměstnanců
Graphic Designer Intern
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
AppTweak is the leading App Store Optimization (ASO) tool - think SEO but then for the app stores. AppTweak empowers 1,600+ mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak has grown to a team of more than 75 people with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru. In April 2021, AppTweak raised a $22 million investment in series B funding. We’re gearing up for fast growth and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team.
We’re looking for a motivated Graphic designer Intern to join our team in Brussels!
If you’re looking to gain design experience in a dynamic tech company with high growth, this is for you!
You will be an integral part of the brand design team and assist in the day-to-day operations to grow our business. You will take part in meetings and provide a fresh perspective.
Start date: from January 2023
Contract: Full-time internship for a minimum of 3 months / not paid
Remote policy: Hybrid remote/work policy: 3 days at the Office (including Tuesday/Thursday considered as mandatory days), 2 days of remote work possible.
What you will do:
- Currently studying Graphic design, Advertising or any related field.
- Strong interest in new technologies, data, and willingness to learn more about new software.
- Proactive, creative, dynamic, and highly organized, with strong attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English and are able to demonstrate great communication skills.
- Great knowledge of Adobe, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Figma, After Effect and/or Premiere Pro is a plus.
- You love food!
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be a part of a high-growth tech company.
- Availability and follow-up of your supervisors who will help you make progress on your daily goals.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- A unique company culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, Friendly.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy. Altogether we speak more than 15 languages.
- Fresh fruits, nuts, and snacks self-serve in the office.
- Chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
✨Our recruitment process✨
- A first video call with the team to get to know each other and tell you more about AppTweak (1 hour).
- A take-home test to evaluate your skills related to the position.
- 2nd interview: case debrief with the team (1 hour) to share feedback.
Please note you will need to be based in Brussels and to have a European valid visa/work permit to be eligible for the role.